Re: NBA Live Mobile Award Winners Glitch

by evrenkonakci

Original Post

NBA Live Mobile Award Winners Glitch

★★★ Newbie
I've played the Award Winners live events and used the Award Winners Exchange around 150-175 times, and I NEVER get the "Sixth Man", and "Sportsmanship" trophies! I've gotten all of the other ones countless times though. Do I have the worst luck, or are those 2 trophies just ridiculously hard to come by?
Message 1 of 5 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in a similar situation. Playing this event for a few months literally, went threw a shi* ton of trophie duplicates but not able to get sixth man and all star mvp trophies. I've done a lot of research about this and found out that this is "normal", a lot of people have issues with getting different trophies, because these players are rare and difficult to get. Idk how much there's true about this, but its kinda ridiculous man.

Message 2 of 5 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here i always pulled this coach & defensive trophies i'm so eager to pull the SIX MAN TROPHY that's why i waste all stamina in this award winner event even in award winners exchange i use a lot of bronze trophy hoping to pull a SIX MAN TROPHY but still coach & defensive trophies am i that unlucky? :,(Devil

Message 3 of 5 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

me too having this issue.. not only me all my friends having the same problem.. "SIXTHMAN" trophy is really really really really hard to find. everyone saying this.. please "EA" increase the chance of the drop for sixthman ..

Message 4 of 5 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem ı have, always defensive coach, mvp no SIXMAN and SPORTMAN thropy. One month I am playing! *!!! And also no lakers and Boston collectable in Title Holder! 3 weeks! *!!!

Message 5 of 5 (886 Views)