NBA LIVE MOBILE - GAME HACK SOLUTION

by Unique_developer

Original Post

NBA LIVE MOBILE - GAME HACK SOLUTION

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Leagues have shared scoreboard for league matches on official discord channel  where they went through the unwanted practice from opponent league to score more points.

Hacking continues from season 4 to season 5 without major difference.

This post has been updated keeping in mind the TOS of this forum.

Suggestion : Since EA bans the player with unwanted practice in league matches and so leagues have come up with smart way of using dummy accounts with lower OVR players to carry such practice to win & they have no problem even when the account gets banned.

Banning of players will not help with the situation as loss faced by one league does not gets corrected.

I would request for corrections in league match records for the leagues who have been through such unfortunate situation.

Also the record of the team which used such dummy accounts for unwanted practice to win should be reset / corrected with loss wherever dummy accounts were used or unwanted practice carried out along with -10 loss.

Again would stress that banning dummy account would not help leagues with the situation.

You may take time fixing the loop hole through which players hack and do unwanted practice however please do not take time to reset the league match records for the impacted teams.

Thank you for your time to read this.

I request leagues to share such scoreboard here for them to take action before the season is over.

Message 1 of 8 (1,704 Views)

Re: NBA LIVE MOBILE - GAME HACK SOLUTION

Community Manager

@Unique_developer 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry been reporting ussues with cheating with screen shots of their scores which are between 700 to 4000 in 1 qtr since season 3. EA staff are already tired of responding to this issue because they can't solve it. Banning is a temporary solution but least something is finally done about it. suspending the league for a week could be another deterrent.
Message 3 of 8 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You missed out the whole point of putting up the topic @EA_Barry .

I know the regular way to escalate against any player who plays with hacks.

This topic was raised with the concern of leagues SMARTLY using dummy accounts to get the win.

What is the point of going through the trouble of escalating and banning a dummy account when the league scores remains the same ??
When the league can use new dummy accounts to score and win in the next match ??

Trust me, this is the most simple way I can explain this issue on behalf of my fellow NBALM players who are playing this game genuinely & I don't like their time, effort and money go to waste due to a hack which has continued in S5.

To get to the point again
1) "BAN the LEAGUE" and all the players within the league (which will be the difficult choice)

OR

2) Provide a minus 10 league match loss against the team where dummy accounts were used with hacks to score in league matches.

3) Reset the score of all the leagues back to ZERO

Message 4 of 8 (1,607 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Mcmondray  I am not sure why they cannot solve the problem.

As a developer, I completely understand the constraints of identifying the hack however keeping a score validation check  is the most logical thing they should implement.

There is a limit to maximum number of scores any player can score

Why is there a need to escalate about a player scoring 500 points in league vs league when this can be immediately detected and stopped with a zero scorecard for the player.

Come on let me know the challenges and I will find the solution for you! Trust me my routine work is the same.

Message 5 of 8 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry  it's season 5 already and you still allow these guys to ruin the game . Look at the points they have over leagues with more players and higher ovrs. PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!

Message 6 of 8 (1,572 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is not just one league but most of the leagues have cheated.

The problem is no one cares to report it now.

Reset the league rankings when you have a solution to the hack.

Message 7 of 8 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry 

What is the issue of reporting players ??

You guys have just given us a form to fill details and there is no where we can check the action taken.

Unfortunately I am one of the users  who believed EA has finally taken up some good initiative so I reported the user who is repeatedly hacking and also informed him about the same.

He mocked on EA looking into the issues and after 4 weeks, I can still find him playing the game and using game guardian smoothly.

If you have allowed game guardian scripts for users then publish the same ?

other wise reset the league scores when you find a fix.

ea has messed up the game with glitches and also could not restrict game guardian hacking.

why to maintain league rankings when you clearly know the entire story ?

no genuine player will have proper words for ea on this topic.

reset league rankings once you find a fix.

Message 8 of 8 (1,351 Views)