Re: My teammates couldn't revive me but i still got a penalty for leaving

by Daze623

Original Post

My teammates couldn't revive me but i still got a penalty for leaving

★★★ Newbie

There weren't any respawning areas left on the map (fr:balise de reapparetion) so my team mates couldn't revive me but when I left I still got a penalty of 72 coins and a 10 minits time out.  I couldn't play because I was dead and my team mates couldn't revive me but I still was penalized because I left ... ??? Could I at least get my points back cuz that is pure * thx 

Message 1 of 6 (361 Views)

★ Expert
@Ymitrix_420-Weed You probably left before the grace period was over.
If you left after 2 minutes and 30 second have passed since your banner was picked up after dying, the game won't consider you abandoning the game. I wish they would show a countdown timer on when you can leave as I don't like to blindly guess if it was enough time only to find out that I got a penalty.
Message 2 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Daze623 Well that's bulls... I waited ... but not long enough... I need to get a timer every time someone take my banner
Message 3 of 6 (343 Views)

Champion
@Daze623 It warns you that you will get a penalty tho doesnt it?
Message 4 of 6 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it didn't 

Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor most of the time people just skim through the quit confirmation and there's nothing telling us how long the grace period actually is(I mainly got my info from the wiki page so I'm not even sure if it's correct) so some people just quit cause some of us don't plan on watching 2 other people play a game till the end.
Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)