My suggestions

by MartenPhilip

Original Post

My suggestions

★★★ Guide

Since everyone's posting their demands/suggestions on the community forums I'll share mine as well. 

My biggest current problem with the game is Gibraltar's hit box, I don't play the Legend, but he's the first target I always kill, why? 
Because his hit box is huge and he has nothing to compensate for it. Now people have mentioned this before like adding certain resist stats to its mechanics but that would probably force them to rewrite the entire character design mechanically. 

I personally think it would be much easier  to just simply give him a level 1 grade shield at the start of each match. This would compensate for his extreme vulnerability early game. 

Further more, even though it's inevitable and already a work in progress, I'd love to see more maps with a variety in terrain. 
For example a Snow map, set on a colder region of the world, a map set in an abandoned major city etc. 
The current map is great and fun, but it will suffer from fatigue if it ends up being the only map existing for the next few months. 

Further more I'd like to see random Supply bin spawns. 
They're all currently set on fixed locations and some area's are rather packed with them guaranteeing enough supplies from the get go almost every time. 

Randomizing these spawn locations would improve up on the game's in tenseness and actually makes you reconsider your drop location. 

Bigger squads: I know everyone wants to play duos and solo for various reasons mainly the incapability of communicating socially with randoms as I find duos always extremely toxic and anti social. They hardly ever communicate and most of them don't even ping at all and when they get downed they always blame the random, hilarious ain't it? 

But I for one am fond of the squad idea and I would love to see more friends brought in to the game with 4 or 5 players squads. 
This won't  simply improve the social aspect of the game but it would also increase the game's in tenseness especially when the 5 player squad has perfect teamwork.  

There, 

Those are the things I'd like to see changed in the game. 
What do you guys n galls think?

Message 1 of 1 (57 Views)