Re: My review of heat so far

by MEGAF1UX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My review of heat so far

★ Guide

Hi guys not gunna lie I'm enjoying then game at the minute I'm playing on ea access I must say those cops are hard to get away from and they are actually ruthless I've been busted twice now my problem is tgey take your money from you is getting caught and losing your multiplyer not enough o mean seriously man I had $80,000 when I got busted I lost loads of my cash it dropped to 40,000 I get the risk reward aspect but this is kinda a joke all that money I spent time earning and it's been taken can you guys either lower it too they take 10,000 or 15,000 or at least take 10% of your money ? Please I think they take way too much in rivals you lost all the money you earned if you didn't bank it but in heat the money was already mine I think they took way to much hounestly other than that I'm enjoying it even though the cops a brutal thanks 

Message 1 of 7 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I played the trial too, and i agreed that the cops this time is hard, my first impression of this heat is the handling are quite good, and drifting also have lot of control compared to previous 2 title, you actually can counter steer and feather throttle control to maintain drifting this time around when you put all the drift setup to the car. Overall ya the trial is good but we'll see when the game full release.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (417 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@KineticKhaos98 What about day time police chases?
Message 2 of 7 (509 Views)

★★★★ Guide

THAT is a review!? i would call it a complaint or perhaps a cry for help, but its got nothing to do with a review.

Message 3 of 7 (490 Views)

★ Guide
@MEGAF1UX So far ?
Message 4 of 7 (465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

no.. complaining about 1 thing is not a "review", its a "gripe" or "complaint". a review comes (obviously) AFTER the game/movie/album/event/meal/whatever, NOT after 5% of it and its never 1 item.

Message 5 of 7 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I played the trial too, and i agreed that the cops this time is hard, my first impression of this heat is the handling are quite good, and drifting also have lot of control compared to previous 2 title, you actually can counter steer and feather throttle control to maintain drifting this time around when you put all the drift setup to the car. Overall ya the trial is good but we'll see when the game full release.

Message 6 of 7 (418 Views)

★★★★ Guide

im playing the full release, the cops are perfect the way they are. most of the time im blowing out of chases as soon as i get into them.

Message 7 of 7 (371 Views)