My problem with race build (especially extreme racing build)

by RaiiAndre

Original Post

My problem with race build (especially extreme racing build)

★ Novice

recently i play NFS Heat , so far i play at PC for about 48 hours, his game above my expectation from improved grip and drift mechanic, great atmosphere, extreme level difficulty of cops and tons of content in the games and and the game itself run so fine.

however, i have slightly problem with car physics on extreme race build, the car have too much understeer at high speed (above 250 kph/ 180mph) which makes car can't be controlled and straight crash to the barrier , below than 250kph the car controlled perfectly. lastly even though this game build for grip focused player the balanced build still faster almost every track than extreme race build, makes the extreme race build feel useless since extreme build supposed to be the fastest build for race. 

so here it is my suggestion for extreme race build to be more rewarding, competitive and comfortable to drive

adding perk (set bonus) for extreme race build (track suspension, track tires and track differential)

-reducing understeer at high speed by adding turning radius a little when reaching higher speed (250kph+) 
-adding acceleration and grip bonus when exiting the corner

and for the love of god please nerf that carrera rsr, it made pvp unbalanced as hell, i tired watching my lobby full of that thing, i want more variety of cars on the track at pvp.

please consider my suggestion

thank you GHOST GAMES and EA for listen and provide us with the best NFS for this decades!

Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)