Re: My precious!

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

★ Expert
@NolanGraysonnn I just need 500+ points and yeah the later rings give more points.
Message 11 of 17 (167 Views)

★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 It does. It starts hurting at round 3 like the outer ring.
Message 12 of 17 (166 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Daze623Thankfully the challenge doesnt give anything I want 🤣

Message 13 of 17 (149 Views)

@Daze623 I see you're running the R-400 combo.. Good choice when you're trying to 1vs3 squads

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 17 (125 Views)

★ Expert
@hayhor I had to do it cause the event badge really fits Octane. It was boring but at least it's over.
Message 15 of 17 (121 Views)

★ Expert
@DarthValtrex yeah I tried using r301 and Mastiff/Eva if I can't find a r99. I also sometimes swap out r301 with Spitfire.
Message 16 of 17 (120 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Daze623 Yeah the 301 is a decent all around gun. But you definitely need something that packs a punch for CQC, whether it's 99, mastiff, Eva or Volt.

Eva 8 is kind of tricky though because you have to be right on the enemy for it to be effective. It can easily be out shot by a 99 with a little bit of range.

I tend to run the 99/Volt with any of the following.. Wingman, Sentinel, G7, TT or Longbow. If I don't feel like sniping I run a P2020 with hammer points as my secondary.

If I have a turbo I just run a Devo and Sentinel. If I'm feeling brave I'll run a Sentinel wingman or P2020. When I tell my teammates I'm running a sniper P2020 they panic a bit.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 17 (113 Views)