Re: My personal balance changes Part 2!

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

★ Guide

Is it just me or does imp seem more like glass than a glass cannon? I still see a lot of people play imp, but compared to his counterpart, nightcap, it seems he doesn’t do enough damage to feel like a force not to be reckoned with. His mech is still fun, but the mech’s missiles are just weird? Maybe that’s just me. His mech dies way too fast to have a two minute cooldown? Oak and space cadet can instantly turn back into an oak, and mech has the same amount of health as them, but he needs to go through two minutes of waiting time? I don’t mind the cooldown, it imp was more viable. Is anyone else having this problem? Or is it just I need to practice imp more. He doesn’t feel as threatening as he was in GW2

Message 11 of 14 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@arit0824 I haven't seen that many Imps tbh. I think its mainly because you are running around with two abilities and, while the Imp is small and hard to hit like Night Cap, he doesn't have the same defensive set of abilities to get in and out like she does so the few I have seen never really get to do anything and I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen the Mech.
Message 12 of 14 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@clumsybobble Nightcap is indeed overpowered like most players say, if everyone else got buffed she wouldn’t stand out as much but she still needs some toning down.
Message 13 of 14 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@clumsybobble I agree with you on sunflower. I’m playing her now after Mastering NC and honestly sometimes she can be underwhelming but she isn’t a DPS’er. I find her to be just right.

In the beginning she needs new abilities but rank her up till she gets vampiric flower ability, she’s good. I can outplay 2 ppl sometimes or even kill no skill allstars or SuperZombies®️. At higher levels even her beam does additional things.
Message 14 of 14 (162 Views)