My old Xbox Live account is unable to do EA online or switch emails via ingame

by Aki_Tatsuo

Original Post

Highlighted

My old Xbox Live account is unable to do EA online or switch emails via ingame

★ Novice

I can't quite remember when it happened but it been over a year since this started on NFS 2015. I'm not allowed to login to any EA servers or anything that has to do with my microsoft account on any EA game. So I'm kinda stuck in this wierd purgatory where I'm unable to link my new EA account to my microsoft because my old one is still linked or something. Unable to play NFS2015 anymore because thats all online, and I love to be able to cruise on some skateboards with old friends on Skate 3 but I can't seem to fix this issue on my own here. Hoping someone who sees this will help out here because I'm kinda really upset this has happened.

Message 1 of 8 (607 Views)

Re: My old Xbox Live account is unable to do EA online or switch emails via inga

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Aki_Tatsuo  

You are in a awkward position with this because you need to know what EA account your Microsoft/Xbox account is linked to before you can change anything.

Is there any option to reset password when trying to log in? This should send an email to the linked email account for which you can then check your current email address or any old ones you have access to.

Alternatively you could try logging in to an EA account using your Microsoft login details or trying old email addresses etc

If still nothing then you would need to contact an EA adviser and try to verify details with them.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 8 (585 Views)

Re: My old Xbox Live account is unable to do EA online or switch emails via inga

★ Novice
@CarbonCarl I am aware that this is possibly the issue however I can't check or change said email on my old account if I can't even access it by any means. Like idk what account is bound to my microsoft because I am unable to find out which email it is. I changed all my old ones over to my new email last year and I had thought I did so on here too. So I can't exactly pin point this email that I don't even know exists or even know at this point. Its been too long to remember. At this point idk what I am supposed to do if I can't even enter in my old account and login or whatever.
Message 3 of 8 (580 Views)

★ Novice
@Aki_Tatsuo It just doesn't give me the information I need to remember my old email or reset it for that matter, I'm just told the credientails are too old and thats about it.
Message 4 of 8 (578 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Aki_Tatsuo
Then it’s essentially going to be just as hard as it would be if you were trying to get in to my account. You could speak with Microsoft and see if you can get hold of any previous emails used on your account.

If still no luck then the best bet for you is to speak with an adviser and see if you can verify any details for an account attached to your gamertag or another EA account under your name.

That’s unfortunately all I can suggest as we don’t have access to any of your account info on here.
Message 5 of 8 (564 Views)

★ Novice
@CarbonCarl Ight well thanks for trying mate. Doubt they will even get to me today or even bother with over 99+ people trying to talk to advisors.
Message 6 of 8 (558 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Aki_Tatsuo
Yeh it can be a pain for sure, I wish I could do more to help.
Message 7 of 8 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Aki_Tatsuo, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (395 Views)