My matches last 60 seconds on avg.

by RichAC

Original Post

My matches last 60 seconds on avg.

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Because I quit and rejoin so much i spend more time at the loading screen then playing.  haha   I have 6 wins about 100 kills as lvl 30.   But jeez....  Never have I felt more at a disadvantage playing a game solo in 20 years,  then this one.

Most of my teams just drop hot,  rush the enemy and die in seconds.  It drives me nuts.     Other times I'll have a teamate drop by himself across map away from squad.   Sometimes I quit before match starts or before we drop because someone is already being rude on mic or acting like a troll,  or because a teamate has already quit and I'm down a player or two.    Other times I'll die and I know my team is so badly noob why waste time.  I quit and rejoin even before respawn times out.

I come recently from titanfall 2 and bfv. I absolutely love both of those games.    Been gaming on pc since 1986.   But this game is pretty toxic and noobish in comparison.  I avoided pubg and fortnite for these reasons.  I suspected this type of game mode attracts mostly children and scumbags.   I decided to try this BR game and my fears are confirmed.  

Dota was also too toxic for me to play. IN NA its basically a bunch of trolling south americans that took over that game.   League of Legends has great matchups and is really popular,    but I really don't like mobas   I  prefer shooters.     This game seems to have potential to be just as popular.  But its just more confirmation of why this industry died for Americans like me over a decade ago...

25 million?   When I qeue its been around 80 to 1000 players only queing with me.  This game needs a skillmatching system badly.

If respawn starts penalizing quitting.  I won't be able to play this game anymore hahaha. 

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Re: My matches last 60 seconds on avg.

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @RichAC.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It also needs solo mode i mean if they already have well over 20 million people playing making the make more diverse is the best option the players that don't like solo will still find matches justs as fast nothing really changes it's a win-win as a matter of fact they could prob at a few more game modes and still get matches just as fast
Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

★ Guide

I'd suggest that when you find a good squad add them to your friends list.

But I totally agree that this game could do with a skill matching system, it can be frustrating at times. I wish/hope they will integrate the social stuff into the game too coz doing it through Origin is terribly inefficient, sure have Origin as the backend but FFS integrate it into the game directly so I can just right click on a persons name at the end of a match and either send a friend invite or squad invite etc.

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)