Re: My last gameplay of Season 1

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

My last gameplay of Season 1

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Enjoy this last gameplay of mine in season 1. I will be going away until Tuesday evening so this would and will be my last run in Apex Legends Season 1 since Tuesday is the release of season 2.  We came just shy of the victory, finishing in 2nd place. Got carried away looting at the end or I probably would have had a stronger ending but that’s how things go in the Apex arena. Not a pro, just your average player but I hope you enjoy enough to shoot me a like or a sub. Thank you!

(Last video was removed due to profanity. I made sure this one did not have any foul language.)

https://youtu.be/nY9qncZ5AW8

Message 1 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PA94303 You mean deleted from this forum or from youtube? Either way? If from this forum... weird that such a vid gets deleted, if from youtube you must’ve been cussing like a sailor XD
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q the video was deleted from this forum because of cursing lol it is still on YouTube if you wanted to check that video out. Personally it’s a bit more entertaining than this one because there was way more commentary and the game was more fast paced. In this video i tried minimizing my commentary because of background noise but I think for my next videos I will keep my mic unmuted like the first just because it’s more intriguing, makes people want to watch more etc. enjoyed my video with commentary compared to this one. This is only my 2nd video so my edits and stuff will only get better.
Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

Community Manager

@PA94303 

We know words can slip up when playing and it's good practice to give a fair warning to others in the post if there's foul language. 

There's a difference between a slip up and being obscene though. Keep in mind there could be younger viewers among us browsing the forums. My response isn't directly aimed at you but throwing it out there for others that see this. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)