My introduction

by CptMoloxie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My introduction

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ah high I have been a long time battlefield player until now! After playing 2042 it was late so I said to myself I’ll rank up the next day, to my surprise when I attempted to long in I was greeted by you are banned ? The text said 4:42 utc I was using an aim bot ? Well 4:42 utc for me is 08:42 well I was in bed sleeping at that time the only thing running on my computer at that time was nice hash miner? First how can easy anti cheat be accessing my computer when the game was not running? So I’ve been falsely accused of hacking ? I have seen lots and lots of other gamers with the same their game is not running but their bit coin miners were . So I have decided to never as long as I live purchase any new ea games! They have stolen my enjoyment and my sons money, I my mind that’s theft . I’m 68 years of age I never ever cheated in video games ! ! 

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My introduction

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @CptMoloxie.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @CptMoloxie.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have done that but to no avail for some reason they won’t look at my stats , that’s all they need to do as I said I’ve been playing battlefield since the on set and now I’m cheating?

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Community Manager

If our TOS team has denied your appeal @CptMoloxie then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)