@BFB-LeCharybdis mentioned that compromise between PvE and PvP could be put to Anthem one javelin for PvP only. Maybe that could be a solve.
If balance current javelins is not possible or could hurt PvE so much that players are afraid about that. Maybe let's give some one universal javelin with some components/gear/ weapon to choice/ maybe 3 different balanced combo to choice.
In that way we could build our own "robot". But don't forget about the most important point. PvE still should has huge impact on PvP, because I want to see a sense to do PvE to be better on PvP (other way, we will have 2 different games in the same universe. Personally, .I will not have motivation to play PvE but I really like it. I want to feel that during PvE, I do something useful for PvP, that is very very important for me).
What do you think guys, can we take agreement in this way and compromise PvE and PvP in Anthem ? And I am really interested, what are your ideas in this case, should there be double statistics for some gear or completely different gear, or some other solve ?
@NinjaChef85 A source in regard to Anthem being an ongoing 5 year project?
It was in a YouTube video, I think the channels called Open World. They where showing tweets from the Dev's and I'm sure he said 5 years at least. It should be easy to verify if you're on Anthem's twitter account.
In regard to combining the game modes you're absolutely right, the PVE will not mix at all with a PvP format so they would have to be kept separate.
At the moment of course it's not even on the Dev's radar, they have way too much work to do on the base game, but 5 years is a long time a lot will change, especially if Anthem eventually becomes a hit (god I hope it does) in which case if they might decide to branch into the PvP market to broaden Anthems player base.
Bearing in mind that this is all hypothetical, yes it would obviously take a lot of work, but the base foundation of the game i.e movement, combat and maps are already there to build upon and they are truly excellent.
I could forget about Anthem immediately. There is so many bugs and so many lack of something, no endgame and no PvP future. If you are willing to see my point of view on Anthem take a look on my post here
I dream about game like MMO RPG in Anthem universe. Could spend a lot of money for game and DLCs if it will be well done game. Just take some best content from Anthem:
- Beautiful word graphic
- Flying system
Mix it with all my points from this post or from post "Big issue for Anthem" (link above).
Especially PvP content, world with no limits, no loading screens, few cities in one world content (no different shitt.y game like Fort Tarsis now) , mayby small camps with civilization, NPCs with quests, interesting crafting system, auction house, trade between players, many players in one Chanel (world) no only 4... Just like topical MMO RPG but Anthem universe. Just what I don't want is waiting another few years for this game...
Dude, you need to start a new separate thread for that. You've got like 6 different conversation topics in this one and linking other posts to it doesn't help either.
March 2019 - last edited March 2019
Maybe you are right, but to be honest I am a little tiret to fight about Anthem future. Take a look how much feedback content I gave BioWare in my posts as well as many people here. Unfortunately I feel that nobody from BioWare read it. Devs don't answers for our feedbacks. There are just few administrators responsible for this forum, if someone is not spam ect.
I put here all my feedbacks and I am not going to create new post. If someone would like discuss about what I wrote above, let's do it here.
Just, I hope that BioWare will read our feedbacks.
March 2019 - last edited March 2019
Okey guys drop the PvP topic for a while. Let's talk about other difficult subject. ACT 2 " New Hope" from my update calendar.
- is here anyone who wouldn't choice Anthem as a one huge world content instead of Anthem like now ? No 2 different games: gameplay and Fort Tarsis.
- is it not possible for BioWare to kick off Fort Tarsis and create new Fort Tarsis as an one world integral part, with no loading screens, no fly altitude limits ?
In order to understand better this idea, read ACT 2 " New Hope" from my update calendar.
I really want to play the game but there are quite a few thing really bugging me with anthem. Things that make my blood boil.
Lets go over a few things:
1. Why uint there a pinging option in free-play?
2. Why aren't public events marked on the map or pinged when they start?
3. Why can't I spawn on my friend or other freelancers?
4. Why does it take sooo long to load into free-play?
5. Why cant I view my loot as soon as I get it?
6. Thank you for the quick forge launcher, but why cant I quickly go to the tower?
7. Why is it that free falling in a jav for two seconds doesn't start cooling the jav of when over heating?
8. Why is there a cool down on melee? and why aren't there melee weapons?
9. Why is it when your game kicks me to the main menu while playing free-play I don't get my loot? this happens way too often ffs.
10.Why cant we change the color of weapons?
11. Why isn't the free play map more dynamic it areas? Snow section, lava section, etc. The whole map looks exactly the same, and with public events being annoying as hell to find I dont want to play on it much.
12. Why cant I preview the stuff at the featured store? See what emotes look like or view jav paint and materials, etc.
13. Why dont loot chests drop freaking credit$$?
14. Why is it Im not getting loot above my level when Im playin and beat g the hard stuff?
15. Why why why cant I speak to other players unless they have a mic? Some players dont pit their mics on unless they know someone else has theirs on, and they cant know if there is no way to see or hear someone taking? You could always add a mute setting if people are being toxic.
16. WHY cant I quick play with my friends?
17. Why the hell do the abilities do less damage in higher difficulty settings and why are the Ai stupid it those setting but hit hard as hell? Seriously, players are moving around like crazy trying not to die, and the Ai stands in one place taking chunks of our health and getting shot at. Bulletsponges like crazy.
18. Why cant we sell loot we find and dont need?
19. Why cant I go from the forge directly back the the mission selection screen?
20. Why oooooh why aren't there waaaay more armor sets that we can earn in game!!!!????
Great job, a lot of good feedback. Especially I like idea with more armour peaces. Like chest, legs, shoulders. Etc. What with my question about kick off Fort Tarsis ? What is your opinion about that ?