Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: My ideas for update calendar in Anthem

by SERAFIN_POL

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Let' talk about other difficult subject. ACT 2 " New Hope" from my update calendar.

- is here anyone who wouldn't choice Anthem as a one huge world content instead of Anthem like now ? No 2 different games: gameplay and Fort Tarsis.

- is it not possible for BioWare to kick off Fort Tarsis and create new Fort Tarsis as an one world integral part, with no loading screens, no fly altitude limits ?

In order to understand better this idea, read ACT 2 " New Hope" from my update calendar..

Message 51 of 57 (178 Views)
Highlighted

The whole thing is starting to require a full rehaul and re-release with like 1000% more content to make it atleast somehow worthwhile anymore. Trust = gone.

Message 52 of 57 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Personally, All great and amazing suggested updates. I would change a few time line updates around. But to be honest... These all should have been in the game already. Pretty pathetic, we even have to talk about them, request them or hear how they will be in the game in X months/weeks. 

if EA is concerned about this post they have they not shut it down? They do this for less in other posts all they have to say is check the road-map that actually tell us nothing of what kind of changes are coming in the "quality of life" improvements or what new Stronghold are coming(if any). You moderators need to get on the same page. Stop repeating yourself and get on the same page as other moderators or stay quiet like the rest of them.

sure, there is a better place to put suggestion to the game but you all are getting trolled by EA, BW & this individual at the moment if you believe the majority of these are going to happen in the next month.

Good Luck!

Message 53 of 57 (149 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @SERAFIN_POL please do not post misinformation such as and then try and pass it off as official information. 

For anyone interested in the Anthem roadmap you can find all the real information here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/anthem/acts

Darko

not questioning your mthods but why even leave this thread open? It was a troll post from the get go, from the misleading title on lol just lock it and move on

Message 54 of 57 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

HAHAHA you are a master, but really we lose the money with this game.

Message 55 of 57 (133 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@buddahcjcc  napisał/a:

not questioning your mthods but why even leave this thread open? It was a troll post from the get go, from the misleading title on lol just lock it and move on

I want to show  BioWare the right way, what should be done. Somebody could say that I am arrogant. But I have good intentions. Looks how many people see lacks. 

Troll post ... Wouldn't you to see Anthem with all my points ?

Message 56 of 57 (113 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@zdragonlord wrote:
I saw you put pvp on there and poof went all your credibility. That is the LAST possible thing they need to add, even separate stats. "X gun kills too fast due to fire rate. Well can't have a different weapon rentirely, nerf the gun itself in both."
Take that time to do better things in the core game. Why have pvp when that time could get us the next story, strongholds, events, and more? Warframe tried that too, it was, and still is, a barren wasteland.

We need more PvE only games, games that can say "screw pvp" and break the reliance on it. Pvp is always the thing that kills really good games in the end.

Yeah, I cant think of a game that was PVE originally that added PVP sucessfully. Plus, then you have the stupid nerfing of things to balance PVP and balancing the botrh is near impossible wityh the best of teams

Message 57 of 57 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream