Re: My ideas for update calendar in Anthem

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My ideas for update calendar in Anthem

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Here is new update calendar for BioWare in next few months.

ACT 1 “ Keep in life”

April:

• 3 new strongholds
  • 30 min cooldown on strongholds, if you leave session before killing least boss.
  • Leaving mission after finished or killing last boss in strongholds will be longer now - 1 min or press the button.
  • Now, there will be a sense to play GM2 and GM3. Additional item’s statistic value: GM1: 1-120%, GM2: 100-200%, GM3 150-300%
  • Teleporting to mission area will be after 30 sec not 8 sec.
  • There will be new option passible in settings: Continue dialogue after press the button. (Option for players who are not familiar with English. Even though dialogues are translated, they were changed to fast).
  • Now social life will be passible. We will add Chat option. World chat, party chat, whisper chat. Invite to party from chat level.
  • Now you can play with your friends in same caln/guild.
  • New option: search player by write a name (invite to party/friends)
  • New option, click to mark item in storage (left mouse click), next multiple breakup passible.
  • There will be information about player’s power instead of level information. During gameplay power value will be before nick name.

May:

• 2 new strongholds.
  • Active character’s sheet. You will see all you statistic value: power, health points, shield value, protection, fly time, fly speed, all weapon dmg, all weapon critical dmg. Experience points progression and much more crucial information. All bonuses will be included to your total weapon dmg.
  • Attribution points system after lvl 30. Now after lvl 30, you will get attribution point for every 30 000 experience points to improve your javelin. Attribution points tree: up to 25% dmg, up to 50% critical dmg, up to 25% critical chance, up to 25% fly speed, up to 25% fly time, health points, shield points.
  • Information about looted item. After picking up items you will see what is it. Small picture with description in right corner for 5 seconds instead of empty quality information.
  • Less negative chaos on the battlefield. Monsters no longer kill you through walls and obstacles.
  • Ranger support skill will be all the time around javelin when you moving.
  • New option: mark your point of destination on the world map instead of mini map. After that game will show you the way step by step, how to reach your destination point (like during missions).

June:

• 2 new strongholds.
  • Useful inventory. You will be able to check your loot all the time during a gameplay and change weapon.
  • Much more customization skins, emotes.
  • Weapon customization. (Shotgun looks like shotgun, not rifle).

ACT 2 “ New hope”

July and August:

• This is Anthem, one huge world with no loading screens. We kicked off Ford Tarsis as 2nd different game and created New Ford Tarsis as a one contend. Now you exist in the game. Logout and login in same place in the world. You must fly to Fort Tarsis, park your javelin, get out to visit the city, talk with NPCs. You will see your character’s picture/body what have you chosen at the beginning of the game, just like during gameplay (not FPP camera).
  • All tombs/caves are as an one world contend with no loading screens.
  • Forge and storage are as an one world content with no loading screens.
  • We kicked off completely useless place – Starting Platform. It is no longer in the game.
  • There is no longer PLACSTIC fly altitude limit. Your fly altitude will be limited only by engine hot. You can climb on the highest mountain in the game. You can exist in the game. Fell freedom. No more plastic limits.
  • There will be up to 30 players in one chanel (world), not only 4.

ACT 3 “ Blood and Sand”

September:

It is time for PvP. Guidelines:

• PvP doesn’t have impact on PvE world. Every player who don’t want it, can stay in his PvE bubble.
  • PvE has huge impact on PvP. You use gear from PvE to fight in PvP. There are double statistic for each weapon to balance javelins. Example for combo skill: 50% less dmg on PvP, apply snare effect for 5 sec./ knock back effect.
  • PvP is separated with PvE. Only battleground matches.
  • PvP reward. Only extra skins and customization.
  • There will be PvP league system with leaderboard. 20 leagues. Higher league = best reward, higher prestige, less players. Example: Champion league (1st league) 100 players, (2nd league) 200 players, 3th 300 players   
  • If you win you get league points and go up, if you lose you drop your league points and fall down in the league.
  • PvP story – training system area between freelancers. Aim - improve skills to fight behind Fort Tarsis.

ACT 4 “ Expansion”

October / November:

• New world contend. Desert terrain, see terrain, frozen mountain terrain ( maybe some huge mountains with one really huge, like half of actually world map), maybe some disaster terrain, some urbanized terrain, destroyed urbanize terrain. Add “spatiotemporal tunnels” to fast travel in the huge world without loading screens , something what already is created !
  • Trials for 10 players with few bosses inside.
  • New weapon quality “Black color” can be created in forge only. Black weapon planes can be found only in GM3 Strongholds last bosses or more chance from each boss in Trials.
  • New type of weapon energetic, plasma, laser…

This is my gift for BioWare director. As you can see Sir, I did a great job for you, and don’t want even 1 $ for it. Just what you need to do, show it your developers and start working. Challenge it and Anthem will become best game we have ever seen…

Message 1 of 57 (1,101 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @SERAFIN_POL please do not post misinformation such as and then try and pass it off as official information. 

For anyone interested in the Anthem roadmap you can find all the real information here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/anthem/acts

Darko

View in thread

Message 7 of 57 (938 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: New update calendar in Anthem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Misleading title, also contradicts some of the coming pre patch notes, as well as things the devs have said will not be in the game (pvp)

Message 2 of 57 (1,083 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

Good thing you aren't asking for money for it, you would quickly be on welfare or back washing dishes imo.

Message 3 of 57 (1,073 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@SERAFIN_POL 

What is this crap, just some bs you made up? Someone needs to delete this garbage off the forums.

Message 4 of 57 (1,055 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

TC's wish list under a very misleading title.

Message 5 of 57 (1,029 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@swampDAHskunkape  napisał/a:

@SERAFIN_POL 

What is this crap, just some bs you made up? Someone needs to delete this garbage off the forums.

This is not crap bro, most of these points are crucial to be added in the game. Don't care about title ( I edited it for you), take care about Anthem future. If will we have great game or it will stay mix something amaizing with shi.tty mud. Unable to drink in a result.

Message 6 of 57 (968 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @SERAFIN_POL please do not post misinformation such as and then try and pass it off as official information. 

For anyone interested in the Anthem roadmap you can find all the real information here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/anthem/acts

Darko

Message 7 of 57 (939 Views)
Highlighted

@EA_Darko 

ithjl.jpg

Message 8 of 57 (915 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko  napisał/a:

Darko

It is nice that someone from EA read it. I want help you guys to make Anthem a great game, there is 20 years experience in gaming world behind me. I put here not only my ideas/remarks, I read this forum a lot and many of these points are all of us. Don't forget to sent these points to your BioWare director.

Message 9 of 57 (884 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

You're not helping anything by posting things that aren't true with an intentionally misleading title just because you think they should be put in.. most of the first part goes along with all those complaining about strongholds and calling for people to be banned for something that isn't bannable, and saying that the devs should force people to do things the way you think they should do things. The pre update notes are out already and that's all getting fixed the way it should be: by making bosses worth doing, not banning people for only doing part of a mission, which is a really dumb argument...

You're saying you're glad someone from EA read it, yet they straight up said it was misinformation and gave you the link for what's actually going to be happening, because it's already planned out, which you clearly haven't read since you're saying all this...It's not going to get sent to bioware, because again, half of it contradicts most of the upcoming changes they're already putting in the next update, and the other half just makes no sense... It's good that you care about the game, just do a little research next time...

Message 10 of 57 (840 Views)
Twitter Stream