Re: My hope regarding graphics

by ninjapenquinuk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My hope regarding graphics

★ Apprentice

I doubt to much has been said about the graphics of BF6.  Dice has always done an excellent job with graphics (and sound) so there isn't really much to hope for here.  It will be more of the same i.e. great graphics.

I do however hope for one thing.  In BF5, which is true for just about all games as there is only so much video memory, as you move across the terrain you see stuff "pop" into view.  What I mean is like on Hamada.  You run along and you look in the distance.  All of a sudden a rock pops into view that wasn't there before.  

Back in the day we used to talk about Ansitopropic (spelling?) filter.  You set it to a higher value, the further out you could see at the cost of performance.  Maybe such a thing is in BF and Dice can increase this?

Whatever it takes, I hope Dice comes up with something to make the objects in the distance and closer mesh together better.  I'm really hating this popping in and out stuff.

Thanks,

SCADAGuy

Message 1 of 8 (890 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @SCADAguy This is a great suggestion! I drive a lot of vehicles to get from point A to B so being able to see those objects at a distance on time would be super helpful!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the community, I'll pass this on to the team💪🏾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (837 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @SCADAguy This is a great suggestion! I drive a lot of vehicles to get from point A to B so being able to see those objects at a distance on time would be super helpful!

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the community, I'll pass this on to the team💪🏾

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 8 (838 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

I hadn't noticed it as an issue in either BF4 or Bf1 but certainly is awful/annoying in bfv. It's like playing a Lego game or something. I'd prefer they tune down the graphics and get rid of the annoying and pointless background clutter if this got rid of the loading pop ups.

Message 3 of 8 (832 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks EA_Joz.  That is appreciated.

Message 4 of 8 (805 Views)

★★★ Guide

There are very very fast growing trees and electric lines out there in bfv! 

Message 5 of 8 (610 Views)

★ Expert

Even BF4 has this issue to some extent, but you rarely notice it when playing.

BFV is pretty extreme, when you run around as infantry, the graphics close up are awesome, but you can easily see that object further away are either missing or being rendered at a very low resolution. It is too noticeable in BFV and should be improved for BF2042.

Message 6 of 8 (582 Views)

★ Novice
@SCADAguy I agree it is a very good suggestion and fingers crossed more so on next gen
Message 7 of 8 (354 Views)

★ Apprentice

Share this link on as many forum topics on here so Dice might see it….

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i_vBMbi7qSQ

Message 8 of 8 (250 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help