My game account was banned for no reason

by stofnt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game account was banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I am a Chinese player. I was banned for no reason when playing a game with an accelerator. I have complained many times and my problem has not been resolved. Are Chinese players not eligible to play this game? Are you discriminating against Chinese players? If you haven't, please unblock my account. I haven't done any cheating at all.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game account was banned for no reason

Community Manager

Hey @stofnt,

I'm afraid we're not able to review any account actions on the forums.

If you've already followed the steps on this page to submit an appeal and those have been reviewed and declined multiple times, I'm sorry to say we won't be able to change or review that further either.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @stofnt,

I'm afraid we're not able to review any account actions on the forums.

If you've already followed the steps on this page to submit an appeal and those have been reviewed and declined multiple times, I'm sorry to say we won't be able to change or review that further either.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Chinese players who want to play Apex must activate the accelerator, but if the accelerator is activated, they will be banned. Have you ever wondered why? I just want to play games. When I went online, I saw that I was banned. I’ve never been banned before. If you don’t ban players who really cheat, they ban me, a player who wants to play games. Do you know how uncomfortable I am?

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)