Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My fix for Colossus Shield issues.

by Ayakrovac

Original Post

My fix for Colossus Shield issues.

★★★ Apprentice

So the problem with the Colossus is that even though it really isn't a tank in the conventional sense of general MMORPG tanking it has a selection of tank type abilities, the taunt, a physical shield and close range aoe skills and that's how people view this javelin when in reality all the javelins are dps and support for group game play.

To be a tank it needs defensive capabilities, the physical shield is arguably worse than the regenerating shield the other 3 javelins have for defense as it's only a frontal defense, I propose that the Colossus gets a passive health regeneration effect that kicks in if you go below 25% health and ticks 5% a second till you reach 50% health, it would have the same mechanics of the shield the other javelins get so if you are still taking damage from mobs you will die but this way you have a chance to get out of line of site and reset a bit like the other javelins can.

Message 1 of 1 (92 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help