Re: My ea account has been disabled!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My ea account has been disabled!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Hello there. 2 days ago, I logged into Origin to play apex in the evening, but got a message that my account was not disabled for violating EA's terms of service. I found out someone hacked my account how can i get my account back I have sent a case but no reply I want to know what happened and how to get my games back and i uploaded new apex tokens i can show the invoice as proof but no answer yet. Please help me!

Message 1 of 12 (14,315 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Kairido you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to your appeal.

When they respond you will need to follow any steps in their email.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (14,298 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Kairido.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (14,313 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko sir, but I didn't do anything, my account was permanently disabled, it was my main account, we saw other actions on your account in the mail, we disabled it for security. It was my 2 year apex account, why is it like this, I am very aggrieved.
Message 3 of 12 (14,301 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kairido you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to your appeal.

When they respond you will need to follow any steps in their email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (14,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kairido pls can you help me get undisabled on apex my ea account
Message 5 of 12 (13,043 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Aziz1234474 you will need to speak with our TOS team about any ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (13,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!!

My EA account was disabled for having an offensive user name, now I realize that it was offensive and ruined positivity for other players. I ask is for you to give me one last chance to change my behavior.

Cheers EA 

Message 7 of 12 (10,507 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Reading623 this is something that you will need to address with our TOS team.

We are not able to offer any help for a sanction or ban on AHQ as we simply cannot discuss it with you on a public forum.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 12 (10,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In order to be able to regain access to your account, you will need to contact http://help.ea.com/ using chat or phone. Once they have confirmed you are the correct owner of the account your account will be reactivated. Please understand that doing this will ensure the security of your account which is a priority to us.

Regards,

Will

Message 9 of 12 (10,438 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @qvi4tcaecp3s thanks for posting on AHQ but please be aware that our live support team cannot assist with any issues relating to a TOS sanction or ban.

The only ones who can lift a ban is our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 12 (10,428 Views)