Re: My ban history says i got banned and it was overturned, what could this mean

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My ban history says i got banned and it was overturned, what could this mean?

★ Novice

My ban history says i had a ban on the 17th may and then it was overturned, what does this mean? Today, I was greeted by a vague, unfriendly-looking email from 2 days ago telling me I was banned account-wide without any reason. I assume it means they made a mistake and unbanned me (since i can still use EA's services), but im only just finding out about this 2 days later. I haven't used any EA services in a while so what could this mean? If you have had a similar experience in the past or recently, please do not hesitate to share it.

The picture of the ban history is linked.

Message 1 of 7 (2,563 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: My ban history says i got banned and it was overturned, what could this mean

Community Manager

Hi there, @tdljayden 

I'm not seeing any bans on the account you're posting with. An advisor may be able to look into this further. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,543 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @tdljayden 

I'm not seeing any bans on the account you're posting with. An advisor may be able to look into this further. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,544 Views)

★ Novice

my case just says overturn what does this mean i'm still banned falsely may i add

Message 3 of 7 (1,745 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @jasonhagen2013 

Please see my previous post above yours for help with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,716 Views)

★ Novice

Sadly they have been useless I’m taking my case to the fraud action and the bank thanks anyways 

Message 5 of 7 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I AM SOMEHOW BANNED WHEN I HAVENT USED ANY EA SERVICES IN THE PAST 4 MONTHS I REALLY NEED HELP THIS IS NOT A JOKE AS I HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT

Message 6 of 7 (740 Views)

Community Manager

@1bewc8qeij 

For more information on banned accounts, as well as instructions for disputing them, please see the article here

I am now going to lock this thread to prevent further "necro-posting". Please start a new thread for any other issues. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 7 (736 Views)