Re: My account has been suspended and I did nothing wrong :(

by ToKavliTouFwth

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@ElBirri As I ve already mentioned I always playing alone. When I were matched with “random guys” nope I dont thinks so. You think that I ve played with an teamate who had cheats and this automatically means that Im cheating too?
My answer is no ... but thanks for helpin me to solve this. I dont want to create a new account I did nothing Frown thats sad
Message 21 of 30 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@DYF000when they send you that they have confirmed that your account was involved in cheating, that means that you cheated 100% cut the crap!

Message 22 of 30 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@ToKavliTouFwthWell, to be honest, EA can't figure out why I can't purchase coins in APEX, or Origin Client, or Origin website...so I don't know how much I trust anything they have to code for. I can buy apex packs on Amazon, but can't buy directly from them. And none of their support could figure out why...

Message 23 of 30 (420 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ToKavliTouFwth Jezus christ if I wouldd be guilty and they would be right about that cheating or exploits or whatever do you really think I would post here anything? No definitely not I would accept my punish but as I mentioned XY times I did nothing wrong and I ve just played an ordinary games like you and others ..

Thanks
Message 24 of 30 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xShadeaux Thanks. God bless you
Message 25 of 30 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So Im done, wrongfully but done. I Did nothing wrong and EA cant proof me nothing, thats sad to me. Thanks for your answers and helping. Im not gonna create a new account. I loved this game but this wrongfully decision changed my mind.

here s Ea response:

We have received your most recent correspondence expressing concerns about the action that was taken on your account.

After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our User Agreement. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures.

Due to this violation, we will not remove the sanction that was applied to your account.

You can review the full User Agreement at www...

After completing two full investigations into your complaint, we consider this matter closed.

Message 26 of 30 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Basically I had zero chance to defense myself even tho their decision was wrong and they are not able to show me any proof of “hacking” or whatever they think... I did

This is how this system works...

Message 27 of 30 (347 Views)

★★ Pro

Too bad you get to choose, cheaters should be banned from all gaming. Such pathetic beings

Message 28 of 30 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@-BiA-Pesqez Yeah they should be but its not my case
Message 29 of 30 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@DYF000 Can't get picky when they did TWO investigations on you.

Bye! Have fun in some other game ya soul sipping devil.
Message 30 of 30 (317 Views)