My account has been hacked and the hacker made my account been banned

by kingse7en5260

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account has been hacked and the hacker made my account been banned

★★★ Newbie

The hacker hacked my Apex account and used it illegally, my Apex has been banned!

As you can see , I hardly played Loba this legend, but "I" use she killed 15people in a game, and made about 4000 damage!  It;s unpossible, right? And in the season 8 and season 9 my highest damage about 2000, how can I make it double?

And I played Apex in Steam, at 9.18 midnight , the hacker played it by origin ,and he used my golden coins and making metals , I trust all of these you have log, please check out them, give me a fair result! 

my origin account is :kingse7en5260

and my email i s:[edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 10 (676 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account has been hacked and the hacker made my account been banned

Hey welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately AHQ (the forum) won't be able to do much for you on the ban. You will need to contact the EA TOS department, they are the only teams who can review bans and reverse them.

Please only submit 1 ticket, and wait for a response. I have heard they are receiving an unusually high number of appeals, so it might take a few weeks to get a response. They will respond it just takes time for them to review everything and respond.

If your initial appeal is denied, then you can submit a second appeal.

Keep an eye on your emails spam and junk folder, just to make sure you do not miss any communication from the EA TOS department.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (594 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I had tried to contact with the EA-HELP , but the TOS think their decision is right , it's usefulless to contact with them.   https://twitter.com/Asphodeluuuuu/status/1445446012240228358  you can see more in the link.

Message 2 of 10 (669 Views)

★★★ Guide
@kingse7en5260 Writing here will usually not help ya

All theese Screenshots dont proove anything, theese recent Spikes in dmg/kills could also mean that you started cheating in that very moment.

If you got hacked, your login Area/IP changed to somewhere else and that is what you can use as "proove" that it wasnt you doing it
Message 3 of 10 (607 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is the EA_Data.json  at 9.18 midnight the hacker loged my account, then I got the Email EA sent that  says me broke the rules. In the linked of twitter I put the photo and I upload the photo to the TOS , but it's still usefulless.

Message 4 of 10 (597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Because EAhelp can't help me , I come here for help Frown . All Chinese players need use game accerlarator to play this game, I dk how to proove my Ip .

Message 5 of 10 (596 Views)

Hey welcome to AHQ! Unfortunately AHQ (the forum) won't be able to do much for you on the ban. You will need to contact the EA TOS department, they are the only teams who can review bans and reverse them.

Please only submit 1 ticket, and wait for a response. I have heard they are receiving an unusually high number of appeals, so it might take a few weeks to get a response. They will respond it just takes time for them to review everything and respond.

If your initial appeal is denied, then you can submit a second appeal.

Keep an eye on your emails spam and junk folder, just to make sure you do not miss any communication from the EA TOS department.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 10 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I post at least 10 times, but they all think their choice are right, they won't reverse the decision.

Message 7 of 10 (590 Views)

★★★ Guide
@kingse7en5260 Well that response kinda makes it look like its a done deal... did you get a HWID ban?or just a normal one?
Message 8 of 10 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

normal ban, I can login apex, but I can play the match. Once you start a match will be jump out

Message 9 of 10 (564 Views)

★★ Guide

For banned users you need evidence of your account being hacked, follow these steps.

1. Open Origin click origin top left
  2. EA help & billing
  3. Your EA data
  4. Request a download ( once file is ready download it), this could take an hour or so.
  5. Open the downloaded .json file with notepad
  6. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and find all your login information , there you will see if there were failed and successful attempts etc

Use the above information when opening a support ticket with EA as proof.

Hopefully this information would prevent future 'banned for no reason' threads as users can now read this and use it to create a case with EA and not try to get help/abuse in the forums.  

Good Luck.

Message 10 of 10 (436 Views)