Re: My account got banned for hate speech

by ayeeesss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account got banned for hate speech

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yesterday there was a guy in my team that died immidiately after drop and he was trashtalking to me for like 5 minutes. Then i got really angry and just typed 1 message: [Removed by CM]. Today i got banned because this bad person reported me, but i didnt report him so he is fine now probably. Is it possible to get my account unbanned? I donated around 200-300$ in this game, and even thought i called 1 guy [Removed by CM] it doesnt mean im a toxic person who tells everyone bad things. I will not answer to anybody who is toxic, please unban me.

[Discriminatory language removed by CM]

Message 1 of 5 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @ayeeesss,

I'm afraid we're not able to review account bans on the forums.

In this case you'll want to submit an appeal to our Terms of Service team, if you haven't already done so. They'll review the account and reach back out once they've completed the investigation.

You can create an appeal through the steps below, thanks!

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (647 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ayeeesss,

I'm afraid we're not able to review account bans on the forums.

In this case you'll want to submit an appeal to our Terms of Service team, if you haven't already done so. They'll review the account and reach back out once they've completed the investigation.

You can create an appeal through the steps below, thanks!

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (648 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for answering. Ea help website is not working for more than 1 month, is there any other method that i can try unban my account?

Message 3 of 5 (644 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ayeeesss,

If you're unable to access the EA Help website through a different browser or network, you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 5 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, i will try connecting them through twitter. 

Message 5 of 5 (637 Views)