My Ultimate Flex

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

My Ultimate Flex

★★★★★ Expert

Follow @hayhor ’s tip. Drop at the first half of the map if you wanna see enemies. LMAO!!

We did enjoy our time exploring the map and just chatting though. Lol.

FC3A61BA-E76C-444E-ABC6-E183D7D3C08B.jpeg

Message 1 of 19 (504 Views)

Re: My Ultimate Flex

Champion

It's an amusing way to win but jts just.....so unfulfilling lol.

I'd rather die in the first 5 minutes and be in a string of fights that get the blood pumping than a 0 encounter win. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 19 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Same. Would rather die trying than opening a carepack then suddenly the “you are the champion” pops out like what happened to us. Lmao.
Message 3 of 19 (468 Views)

Champion

@Cheese9Man  I had a string of those games in S2 lol, hasn't really happened since as I got annoyed and stopped playing for final circle lol. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 19 (458 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Ah man, this makes me feel sad! The map is just way too big
Message 5 of 19 (437 Views)

★★ Guide
@Cheese9Man :D

The only question is - what happened with the 3rd guy who missed out on the fun :D

This map will probably generate quite a few of these as rotations are sometimes very hard to complete in time, add pesky doggies and yeah this might happen now and then.

Funny but win is a win.
Message 6 of 19 (415 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@rockyboy1998It isn't all the size. People fight and get stuck in the ring due to the giant rock walls. I've left teammates multiple times now telling them on the mic as valk we have to go and then watch the team that kills them die in the ring. The map forces people to think about rotating. Let's face it most that play this don't do it lol We like fight fight fight.

Message 7 of 19 (404 Views)

It's not perfect!!!
One died at 8 minutes!

What?  too strict? Embarrassed

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 19 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man This happened to me in Ranked while I was still in bronze a few days ago lol. We heard the last 2 squads fight but they couldn't make it to the ring in time & we won lol!
Message 9 of 19 (361 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man not even gonna lie to you, this is more impressive than dropping a 4k/20 kill game.
Message 10 of 19 (346 Views)