Re: My Thoughts

by the_maddest_lad

Original Post

My Thoughts

★ Apprentice

It's good, but I have some gripes.

The unlock is a grind

10 levels to unlock 1 hero. What will happen when more are added?

The games lootboxes push you to buy the heroes you don't have

I'm level 7. Every single lootbox has had at least one unlock for Caustic whom I don't have unlocked. But rarely a skin for any of the other 7 heroes. This will get worse as more are added.

And the games obsession of kills,not Downs

Kills showing on your player card means I'm going into every match with a big, fat 0. And I've downed at least 6 people.

And that's not considering..what happens if I kill the 3rd person in a group, and they all drop dead because the other 2 were downed? Do I get 1 kill or 3? Did I just steal the kill from a teammate?

Downs should be the main stat, as they are more common than kills.

Message 1 of 5 (409 Views)

★ Guide
It does feel like I receive more items for Caustic than any others
Message 2 of 5 (403 Views)

★ Apprentice
Is Caustic the one hero you don't have, either?
Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Eguzky wrote:

It's good, but I have some gripes.

The unlock is a grind

10 levels to unlock 1 hero. What will happen when more are added?

The games lootboxes push you to buy the heroes you don't have

I'm level 7. Every single lootbox has had at least one unlock for Caustic whom I don't have unlocked. But rarely a skin for any of the other 7 heroes. This will get worse as more are added.

And the games obsession of kills,not Downs

Kills showing on your player card means I'm going into every match with a big, fat 0. And I've downed at least 6 people.

And that's not considering..what happens if I kill the 3rd person in a group, and they all drop dead because the other 2 were downed? Do I get 1 kill or 3? Did I just steal the kill from a teammate?

Downs should be the main stat, as they are more common than kills.

That's ridiculous because I've got basicly no kills but I'm constantly downing the enemy.so basicly people stealing my kills. Not a great system, the skill part is downing them, not finishing them. Team should get assists. My sons at like 37 kills and now i know why, cuz hes always finishing the enemy😢

Message 4 of 5 (380 Views)

★★ Novice

Are you looking for an awesome discord to find teammates and chat with other people who love Apex Legends? Then what are you waiting for join this discord. We are active and have active moderators who will answer any questions about the game, and we have plenty of people looking for teams!

Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/BQhCuvY

Say mad lad sent you (:

Message 5 of 5 (364 Views)