My Suggestion to make everyone happy

by MassiveVernon

Original Post

Re: My Suggestion to make everyone happy

★★ Pro
@EdwardDLuffy Yeah that’s pretty much it , just have normal shields again aswell. Lmao yeah exactly, loot definitely needs a good sort out
Message 11 of 14 (173 Views)

★★★ Expert

I personally like the fact that they always try to push the players out of the comfort zone with drastic meta changes. I wouldn't mind a classic mode bringing back the older Apex maps and balancing, but playerbase split-ups can kill the game prematurely.

Message 12 of 14 (171 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy wrote:
@MassiveVernonI mean the non-evo shield wouldn't have the reductions. So like the 'good old days' you could take an evo shield with the risk being it would have 25 less protection. I agree the loot is a problem now with there being so much of it. Last night I (as Rev) ran into a building in Fragment and stepped onto a Level 2 Energy Mag and nearly broke my ankle.

All this complaining over 25 health. I dont get it. The more I play the less I even notice it. The devotion is the only thing I see that needs a change, thatbthing does indeed delete people from the game.

Message 13 of 14 (146 Views)

★ Expert
@IDTAKEN192000 All this complaining over the devotion. I don't get it. The more I play the less I even notice it. The 25 health thing is the only thing I see that needs a change, thatbthing does indeed mean people are deleted from the game.
Message 14 of 14 (137 Views)