Re: My Season 2 rank badge is wrong

by Balzano

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Season 2 rank badge is wrong

★★★★ Novice

In season 2 I put allot of hard work into getting to apex predator just for the rewards and nothing else. Today I logged on to see I have my predator dive trail, I have my predator gun charm, and even my season 3 rank started at plat 2 where it was supposed to with the soft reset. But my badge? The thing everyone sees when I’m champ? Yeah it shows I only reached bronze.....   like wth apex? The only reason I grounded so long and hard for it was for that badge......please fix this issue 

Message 1 of 4 (1,538 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks @DYSPROssium, we're looking into this at the moment @bpjesus and @Balzano. Could you both 'Subscribe' to this Bug report thread for updates on that issue please (see spoiler tag) and I'll close this thread here in the meantime. 

Spoiler
apex sub.jpg

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,430 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@bpjesus I have the same issue, reached diamond, got the trail and the charm. But my badge says bronze. It's fairly annoying to say the least.
Message 2 of 4 (1,467 Views)

Hello there @bpjesus and @Balzano 

Seems there was a problem with the badge whenever a player didn't play ranked a few weeks before the end of the season. Devs have already noticed this issue!

Original comment from here https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Season-1-rank-badge-not-showing-correct-rank/m-p/826971...

Hey, as noted charms and trails are working fine, but if folks didn't play ranked in the last few weeks they were hit by a bug and their badge didn't update properly. 
This is being looked into.

They will probably fix it in an upcoming update. I guess we'll have to wait a bit!

Message 3 of 4 (1,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks @DYSPROssium, we're looking into this at the moment @bpjesus and @Balzano. Could you both 'Subscribe' to this Bug report thread for updates on that issue please (see spoiler tag) and I'll close this thread here in the meantime. 

Spoiler
apex sub.jpg

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (1,431 Views)