Re: My (Quite exhaustive) Apex/Titanfall theory

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

My (Quite exhaustive) Apex/Titanfall theory

★★★★ Guide

So, with the recent lore bombs that Respawn and EA have thrown our way, my theories have been flying wildly out of control as I'm sure everyone's have. So in this post, I am going to try and present my theory in a some semblance of normalcy, here's hoping it makes sense!

Okay, so first I need to go all the way back to Titanfall. The IMC was formed of lots of mercenaries, soldiers, and corporations. several of these corporations were Vinsent Dynamics, Ares Division, and Hammond Robotics. after the war, these corporations fell on hard times (I assume) because their main buyers were, well, dead. 30 years later, during the Apex games, Hammond Robotics has become the main sponsor of the games, they fund the games, so Hammond can pull a few strings every so often.

A man named Kuben Blisk led the Apex Predators during the war, he was head of the large Mercenary faction. Later on in his life, he started the Apex games, I'm not sure how or why he created them, I'm sure that's out there somewhere. After the war, he didn't want anything to do with the IMC anymore, so he refused anything related to the IMC (Except Bangalore I guess, plot hole!!) Hammond saw that Blisk didn't want another war, so they took him out. Whether they killed him, or captured him remains to be seen.

Revenant enters the field, he attacks all of the Hammond facilities in search for his source code in order to end his torturous life. He fails to find the location, and Hammond wants him dead, but their string pulling prowess is not enough to keep him from entering the Apex Games. 

Loba enters, Hammond's plot is almost ready to start, but they need a leader. They decide to approach Loba with an offer that takes out two birds with one stone, Loba being the stone. They offer Loba the location of Revenant's source code, in exchange, they ask for her to dig up an artifact that lies buried under King's Canyon. She accepts.

So, until Season 6, the conclusion of this whole theory idea thing, is that I believe Hammond is trying to bring the IMC back together, and they are methodically taking down everyone that stands in their way. They want a rematch of the old war, and they need someone to lead their army, who better than Ash? And this last part, is a very loose idea that I just recently formed, they are ready for war, they have their general, they have an army, and their first target: Olympus...

Message 1 of 8 (436 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hope y'all like it, please hit me with some XP if you do (Lol, shameless self promotion) and please comment any ideas you might have, or anything I might have gotten wrong. Thanks!

Message 2 of 8 (432 Views)

Champion

We know for certain that ARES is still operational,as their insignia is plastered all over capacitor. Which is interesting as they were an R&D division of the IMC, which kind of hints at the IMC being in existence still,and supports your theory.

No referencing of Vinson though as far as I'm aware.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 8 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

Very nice. I fully support this theory, although I don't think Hammond would have killed Blisk. I get the feeling they'd use his military knowledge or something by like turning him into a simulacrum as well, and then they'd use all his tactics or something I don't know. 

Message 4 of 8 (391 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag I was just throwing them up there because I saw there logo on some G7 and alternator skins. It was worth a shot though XD

@ThatCryptoUser Yeah, I'm not sure they would kill him either, it's just one of my two theories
Message 5 of 8 (371 Views)

Champion

@Cracjaw450  Yeaah they were a weapons manufacturer during the  frontier war, with IMC affiliation. Tongue out

No reason they wouldn't still exists...there's apparently still a need for guns lol. Tongue out

Message 6 of 8 (323 Views)

★★ Expert
@Cracjaw450 Revenant came in before Blisk started the Apex Games. I think. Assuming the current legends are the first legends.

Hammond bringing the IMC back is a pretty good theory.
Although I’m not sure Ash would be the best general.
Message 7 of 8 (283 Views)

Champion

@Sir_Named  Agreed, she likes to toy with her prey way too much, and it became her downfall as we saw...twice. xD

Message 8 of 8 (251 Views)