My Opinions About This Game

by HafiyeArdaBey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Opinions About This Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought this game yesterday and I hated. I played Battlefront II earlier and I liked it but I didn't like this game. At the same time, my friend bought Jedi : Fallen Order game and he really loved it. I thought that this is more expensive, this is new and this is better. But I was wrong, I can't see what I drive! There are no 3rd Person Cams in the game, when I see that I was shocked and got very angry! I coudn'd believe that we can't walk in hangar! I thought that this must be an amazing game because it made by EA at the last year but I was wrong. I am really sorry for paying money to this game. I suggest people to don't buy this game until an enormous  update comes to the game. I want to say what made me angry most is acertainly there was no 3rd peson cams in the game. I am sorry because there were much better games in Steam and Epic Games. I think I wasted my money to buy some ridiculous intruments in cockpit. 

Message 1 of 3 (4,307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Opinions About This Game

★ Guide

VR is defo a game changer. If you hadnt requested a refund yet you certainly will after trying the VR

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (4,184 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Funny - I think the commitment to first person view with the beautiful dynamic cockpits is one of the greatest plus points of this game. I also don't have the slightest Idea what you wish to do walking around in the hangar. Try VR when you can - it actually is a game changer.

BTW

It was alsways clearly said this is 1st person only - and every screenshot/youtube video confirms this as well.

Message 2 of 3 (4,224 Views)

★ Guide

VR is defo a game changer. If you hadnt requested a refund yet you certainly will after trying the VR

Message 3 of 3 (4,185 Views)