Re: My Opinion On The Matchmaking Issue

by RockDokRock

Original Post

My Opinion On The Matchmaking Issue

★★★★ Pro
​I'm totally assuming by saying this, but I think matchmaking is poor because it might use player's level data in combination with other statistics and/ or variables. I repeatedly witness level 500 accounts that don't do much, but still get put aginstent

Level in Apex Legends only means how much one has played, nothing more. Again, I'm totally assuming that the game uses level data as I keep getting high level accounts, but clearly are not the competitive type.
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: My Opinion On The Matchmaking Issue

★★★ Pro

@Popa2caps wrote:
​I'm totally assuming by saying this, but I think matchmaking is poor because it might use player's level data in combination with other statistics and/ or variables. I repeatedly witness level 500 accounts that don't do much, but still get put aginstent

Level in Apex Legends only means how much one has played, nothing more. Again, I'm totally assuming that the game uses level data as I keep getting high level accounts, but clearly are not the competitive type.

@Popa2caps Good question.

I'd be surprised if level had anything to do with it.  As you have observed it is no indication of ability or skill... none.  There are plenty of other descriptives on your play that will give an accurate assessment.

Anyone in the know at EA have an answer to this?

- DR

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)