Re: My Ban

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Ban

★ Novice

i posted all the info needed to help this is as i should not be banned for a card not going though properly. Again, I will send screenshots again as i should not be banned. As the purchases i made where nothing to do with ea but because i have purchase that i made that did not go through, they banned my account as i will show you that my EA play subscription for 12 months was made with a whole different card and was perfectly fine nothing was wrong with it. And pls stop putting fixed as my problem is not fixed. and i can fix this easily by making another account but for ea because i will lose all of my progress there is no point too so im just trying to get this fixed as i should have this fixed. Again, it Restate what i said i used a card on steam both cards where expired and then did not go through because i made another account so there where seen as disputes you can see that in what steam is sending me. I don't care if i was banned already this is the same situation just with a different card so again could you please look through it again as each time i get it not fixed most likely i will send a more descripted one every time my account not unbanned. Have a good night. i will send the same screen shots again from the last two added a few more in the conversation but they will most likely be the same. Because of the two cards being used it wont happen again i said this the first time but i was not expecting it to happen again. as the visa i used for the payments that got charged back where A visa card ending in 72 while my ea. play subscription was a Mastercard ending in 27 so i don't see the problem here as i am getting banned because of other problems that have nothing to do with ea. as i will dive more deeper every time i get denied because i know this can be fixed but you policy problem says if they are banned once and they be unbanned again. But i did not steal i did not Hack i did not mine i did not do anything so i hope this gets fixed in a matter of time.

This is my response to tech support 

Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

In relation to any ban, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @antboy0816.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

In relation to any ban, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @antboy0816.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)

★ Novice

i did and im am fighting for my account as i have done nothing wrong but i am banned 

Message 3 of 4 (430 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to wait for our TOS team to respond @antboy0816.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)