My Aimbot Archive

by r00tdownX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Aimbot Archive

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm going to post all the players I think are cheating in this thread you guys be the judge.

And yes I will black out the cheaters name in question.  I'm not here to name and shame the spectated player I want to show that cheating is rampant on the asia servers.

285 wins on this first player you think EAC would have detected something is off the way his aimbot spazzes out in first clip.

Message 1 of 20 (750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Aimbot Archive

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi all,

After carefully reading this thread and weighing all the options, I've decided to lock this thread. 

• The forums aren't the place to discuss cheats or hacks, it's against our Rules and Guidelines, but feel free to reach out to a CM privately when you have any concerns.
  • When you believe that someone is cheating or know of a way how of they're doing it, then use the EAC website.
  • We've posted a Dev Update about cheaters and spammers which can be found here which gives a bit of insight into what we're doing.

I appreciate that you're trying to help us and we really value your reports and videos, but we cannot share any details on what we're doing.

I know that the silence can be deafening, but we have official channels like the EAC Cheat Report function where you can share your videos. This is far more effective as the forums just aren't the place for this. 

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (998 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Yeish. Disappointed

Message 2 of 20 (736 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX 

Cheating is very frustrating for all of us. However, you should remove those videos as naming and shaming is against the forum rules.

Report any cheats you encounter using the in game report feature or send your reports along with any evidence to EAC using this link.

All reports are gratefully received and treated with the utmost seriousness.

If you would like to know more about the progress being made against cheating in Apex you can read about it here.

Message 3 of 20 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@warslagI blacked out the cheaters name this is not naming and shaming.

I run into people like this almost every game, all the people at respawn worked super hard to make great characters, amazing gameplay, but the crappy anti cheat is totally wrecking this game.   We need to bring attention to this.

Message 4 of 20 (730 Views)

★ Guide

EA/Respawn don't care. People are playing the game and that's all that matters to them. Cheating or not. Isn't it obvious?

Message 5 of 20 (719 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX wrote:
@warslagI blacked out the cheaters name this is not naming and shaming.

Yeah, maybe. But could still be seen as promoting cheats. I was only trying to give you some good advice as I don't remember videos of cheating being allowed on the forums. Standard smile

Message 6 of 20 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@warslag I didn't post any links to cheats I'm not promoting anything. I'm saying cheating is killing this game.
Message 7 of 20 (713 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX 

If you really want to do something about it send a report with any evidence to EAC. Linking those videos on the forums doesn't help. Raised eyebrow

Message 8 of 20 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@warslag You know I reported this guy when he had 35 wins now he is at 285 wins... Can you still tell me reporting is working?
Message 9 of 20 (708 Views)

★ Pro

He is simply showing problem...
Game is UNPLAYABLE at this moment and something must be done.

Message 10 of 20 (705 Views)