Re: My Aimbot Archive

by SlivPTS

Original Post

★★ Pro

Time will tell if they really care or not. I think they do. 

Message 11 of 20 (467 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX 

It's not for me to try and 'sell' the anti-cheat to you. Clearly it has had some success, though, as a lot of players have been banned. I play on PC, too, and I share the same frustrations etc. as every other player. But I respect the forums and I know the best thing to do is report cheats using the features and links that we have. That's the best chance we have to combat cheating.

Message 12 of 20 (464 Views)

★★ Pro

Only thing shamed here was the anticheat. 

Message 13 of 20 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@-BiA-Pesqez Wait when people get banned is it account ban or hardware ban?
Message 14 of 20 (441 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@warslag I don't really get your angle... your trying to get me to not talk about this because? You want a job at EA or something?
Message 15 of 20 (439 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SethCurry they do both but there are work arounds the hardware ban.
Message 16 of 20 (438 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@r00tdownX wrote:
@warslagI don't really get your angle... your trying to get me to not talk about this because? You want a job at EA or something?

I just don't see how posting those videos on the forums will have a positive affect against cheating. If it's not against the rules to post those videos then that's fine. I didn't notice that the names were blanked out. But having said that, I don't really think it helps the cause against cheating to post videos of cheating. I think you should just send those videos to the people at EAC.

Message 17 of 20 (423 Views)

★★ Pro

Nah, it’s out of control - the more people get to know this the harder EA will have to work for it to get better. Right now they’re still enjoying the positives figures from release

Message 18 of 20 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@warslag As r00tdownX wrote, he reported cheater when he had 35 wins now he has 285 wins. It means that he is not banned, or it takes too much time to ban cheater.

@r00tdownX  how exactly you reported him?
- if in game then it can proof that report system is fake... not working.
- if on EAC (with video and all proof) then Respawn must ask why EAC is not doing their job.

Message 19 of 20 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi all,

After carefully reading this thread and weighing all the options, I've decided to lock this thread. 

• The forums aren't the place to discuss cheats or hacks, it's against our Rules and Guidelines, but feel free to reach out to a CM privately when you have any concerns.
  • When you believe that someone is cheating or know of a way how of they're doing it, then use the EAC website.
  • We've posted a Dev Update about cheaters and spammers which can be found here which gives a bit of insight into what we're doing.

I appreciate that you're trying to help us and we really value your reports and videos, but we cannot share any details on what we're doing.

I know that the silence can be deafening, but we have official channels like the EAC Cheat Report function where you can share your videos. This is far more effective as the forums just aren't the place for this. 

Jason.png
Message 20 of 20 (982 Views)