My Achivement didn't unlocked since I did it in the mobile app

by mathematics654

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Achivement didn't unlocked since I did it in the mobile app

★★ Pro
I got a strike team to 20 in the app but it didn't unlocked the Top Talent Origin achivement, is there a way I can get that or I have to use a new team?
Message 1 of 3 (1,555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Achivement didn't unlocked since I did it in the mobile app

As far as I know, you have to use another team and NOT hit lvl 20 on the app, but instead unlock in game to get achievement.

Sorry for late reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,899 Views)

All Replies

As far as I know, you have to use another team and NOT hit lvl 20 on the app, but instead unlock in game to get achievement.

Sorry for late reply.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (1,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@mcsupersportThanks for replying, I had another team hit 20 in the game and it didn't work, maybe I need to play the entire team on PC but I'm not that completist to delete on of my teams and hit 20 all in game for 1 achievement, still love this game even without it Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,290 Views)