My Account got hacked, the hacker change my email addres and my number phone del

by Daiyoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Account got hacked, the hacker change my email addres and my number phone del

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, anyone can help me with my account, recently my account got hacked but i managed to log in throug link steam account but i can't change my email because the hacker change my main addres email and my phone number is deleted by hacker.

i try to use "Contact us" but they not operate until tomorrow 

[Deleted attachment to protect player privacy]

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Account got hacked, the hacker change my email addres and my number phone

Community Manager
Hey @Daiyoo,

Unfortunately we're not able to help with account issues here on the forums. You need to reach out to live support, but it looks like their tools are down. I'm not sure when they'll be back online, but I recommend that you keep checking this link every once in a while to see if they're back:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Once you can contact them, I recommend that you start a chat if able, as it's the quickest way to re-secure your account. If you pick the options "Manage my account" -> "Hacked account" the option should pop up.

Hopefully they'll be back soon to help you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (430 Views)

All Replies

Re: My Account got hacked, the hacker change my email addres and my number phone

Community Manager
Hey @Daiyoo,

Unfortunately we're not able to help with account issues here on the forums. You need to reach out to live support, but it looks like their tools are down. I'm not sure when they'll be back online, but I recommend that you keep checking this link every once in a while to see if they're back:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Once you can contact them, I recommend that you start a chat if able, as it's the quickest way to re-secure your account. If you pick the options "Manage my account" -> "Hacked account" the option should pop up.

Hopefully they'll be back soon to help you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey Ive done this on this account. I have the same exact problem but you guys only email to the email on the account but they've changed the account email. My name card, steam and everything else is still on the account but you guys wont help me.

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

Community Manager
@OFNDae,

Have you tried starting a chat instead of emailing? You're right that they can only reply with emails to the address that's on the account, but if you start a chat they should be able to help you immediately.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help