Must have 4k S3 Wins, 9k badge, 365+ days played no bots

by DankToliet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Must have 4k S3 Wins, 9k badge, 365+ days played no bots

★★★ Pro

We wanted badges and more stat trackers....and this is what you get.

Half the people cheesed their badges during the Halloween event now they act like they're hot stuff.

Anyone can get a 2-4k badge once.....but can they get it consistently? 

LFG is toxic

Message 1 of 8 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Must have 4k S3 Wins, 9k badge, 365+ days played no bots

★★★★ Pro

It's not just this game.

When I was heavy into Destiny year 1 these types of people made up the majority of searches. For Trials and Raids.

Most as you pointed out, were spammers and cheesers. Just toxic no talent players looking for boosts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (527 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

It's not just this game.

When I was heavy into Destiny year 1 these types of people made up the majority of searches. For Trials and Raids.

Most as you pointed out, were spammers and cheesers. Just toxic no talent players looking for boosts.

Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DankToliet 

Lmao, my PTSD from World of Warcraft is rearing it's head reading this.

"2.5K exp, 2K CR" and then you check their rating, 1.4K CR, and no 2.4K achievement either.

LULW.

Message 3 of 8 (511 Views)

@DankToliet People were boosting badges long before the event. People would make groups and get 12+ people to log into the game. They would meet up and down people but not kill them, revive and start over.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (481 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex And let's not forget the aimbotters who boost people, the two I have on my Friends list after they wiped my group and I watched the win blatantly using a aimbot who are still logging in and I assume still selling boosting on eBay. Still not banned but definitely caught as I submitted video. LOL great job they do I must say.
Message 5 of 8 (476 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL It sort of is what is.. I'm sure Respawn is trying to find ways to combat cheating and other issues. It's not something they will ignore as it can lead to the death of their game/product. I think people want instant results/fixes and these things take time, especially creating a solid AI that can combat forms of cheating without punishing honest players who are highly skilled.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 8 (471 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Wingmannedbro Sad, I actually played some MW last night instead of Apex. Wasted 15mins having to "prove" my stats to several posts only to find out the host was a garbage can. Launched MW and sadly played as many games as I wanted without having to show all my 1st place MLG medals I earned.
Message 7 of 8 (350 Views)

★★★ Expert

@DankToliet wrote:
@WingmannedbroSad, I actually played some MW last night instead of Apex. Wasted 15mins having to "prove" my stats to several posts only to find out the host was a garbage can. Launched MW and sadly played as many games as I wanted without having to show all my 1st place MLG medals I earned.

I've been getting into fortnite recently, and it's a dream to just que solo, and play chill games.

I lose a lot, needless to say, but im not a sore loser, what I really hate tho is when it's because of Pepega randoms.

Message 8 of 8 (341 Views)