Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Multiple suggestions for either Anthem 1 or 2 with the "Launch Bay&quot

by Haruchai01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiple suggestions for either Anthem 1 or 2 with the "Launch Bay"

★★★★ Guide

Please allow for a social area that is actually fun:

•  It should have loud music as an option from Spotify favorites when you enter
  •  There should be side games when you enter the area that players can do.  Mini PvP sessions, a special card game, drinking games we can play socially - whatever
  •  Allow for gun play and use of gear in the social place  (go big or go home)
  •  Let people actually talk to people in there if they want to
  •  Invent fun in the Freelancers Station Quarters - just think of fun things and let them happen in there
  •  Dancing, Partying, a place to let off steam!!!
Message 1 of 7 (2,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Multiple suggestions for either Anthem 1 or 2 with the "Launch Bay"

Community Manager
Hi @TheReal_USA_MAGA,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,134 Views)

All Replies

Champion

I agree that the experience in the Launch Bay needs work. Thank you for the post. 

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 7 (2,205 Views)

Re: Multiple suggestions for either Anthem 1 or 2 with the "Launch Bay"

Community Manager
Hi @TheReal_USA_MAGA,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
Aljo.png
Message 3 of 7 (2,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Remove the Launch Bay, it has always been underutilised and was only ever suggested by a minor percentage of the playerbase. If people want to go afk, they can do it in Discord, or the dashboards of the respective consoles. It was always a waste of resources in my opinion, just people wanting Anthem to be more like Destiny.

Message 4 of 7 (2,076 Views)

Re: Multiple suggestions for either Anthem 1 or 2 with the "Launch Bay&

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Haruchai01 wrote:

Remove the Launch Bay, it has always been underutilised and was only ever suggested by a minor percentage of the playerbase. If people want to go afk, they can do it in Discord, or the dashboards of the respective consoles. It was always a waste of resources in my opinion, just people wanting Anthem to be more like Destiny.

I would vote no to removal. For me it's not a place to sit AFK (times you out and kicks you anyway), it's more of a place to go and see quality Jav armor designs. Others use it to find groups. If we get a normal chat system as requested it can be an RP area (including group chat and filters). Just my two cents worth.

Best wishes

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

Message 5 of 7 (2,056 Views)

★ Expert

Still no idea why it doesn't have a normal chat. I know that some claimed there was no standard chat due to a disabilities act passed, but I know that games have come out since that have fully functional standard chat. Have the devs ever commented if they were planning on implementing real chat option in Anthem? *the current TTS STT work around doesn't count.

Message 6 of 7 (2,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Daethena wrote:

Still no idea why it doesn't have a normal chat. I know that some claimed there was no standard chat due to a disabilities act passed, but I know that games have come out since that have fully functional standard chat. Have the devs ever commented if they were planning on implementing real chat option in Anthem? *the current TTS STT work around doesn't count.

true that, I don't speak Klingon that the current chat spits out. It seems that to meet the disabilities act requirements that instead of making TTS/STT functionality an addition it was used as a replacement.

Message 7 of 7 (2,024 Views)
Twitter Stream