Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Multiple patches in less than 36 hours

by Kesol13

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Multiple patches in less than 36 hours

★★★★ Guide

Quick updates and fixes is literally the one actual benefit to the player from the whole "game as a service" mentality.  Also, TBH, the game is a buggy mess right now and needs to be fixed ASAP.  I'm fine with them updating it 100 times a day if they continue fixing the bugs.

Message 11 of 30 (143 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Since the last patch finally enabled me to have a legit stronghold run, it was well worth the 4gb or so download.

Message 12 of 30 (139 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It's because frostbite isn't really designed to be updated. Even tiny changes requires the whole giant block the change is part of to be replaced.

Message 13 of 30 (131 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@Fliple wrote:

It's because frostbite isn't really designed to be updated. Even tiny changes requires the whole giant block the change is part of to be replaced.

Nice to know.

Message 14 of 30 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

😂😂

I love how since I decided to contain the most common issues with multiple, large patches, everyone assumes that they're all my problems.

Only one person who's replied got the point of this message.

Y'all need to learn, or remember (if you children are old enough), what quality service is like.

Carrying on with ignorant rebuttals.

/golfclap

Message 15 of 30 (117 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

"Responsible adults" would have released a game without so many flaws, bugs, and incoherent design choices to begin with.

As it stands, Anthem's only hope of not being another disaster is patching the various issues as quickly as possible.

Get better internet.

Message 16 of 30 (109 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You are actually complaining that Bioware is trying to fix the game and add content?

You do know this is a Live Service game and they will be updating it constantly?
Sorry you have a * internet, but seriously come on.

Message 17 of 30 (108 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@Kesol13 wrote:

😂😂

I love how since I decided to contain the most common issues with multiple, large patches, everyone assumes that they're all my problems.

Only one person who's replied got the point of this message.

Y'all need to learn, or remember (if you children are old enough), what quality service is like.

Carrying on with ignorant rebuttals.

/golfclap

I love how only one person "got the point of the message" so any that don't sync with your own view you class as ignorant, sorry to tell you but it appears you are wearing the ignorant hat and not them. You also descend into insults, I would suggest you need to grow up. You would probably be here complaining that the game was broken if they didn't fix it and plenty of others would be too given that the game is new. Frankly I don't see them as large patches, they take less than 5 mins to d/load for me, and seeing your attitude are we supposed to give a damn how you feel?

Many of us know exactly what quality service is, remembered or otherwise, and we are seeing it in action with each patch. You come across as naïve and inexperienced with online games especially from launch but hang in there little fella, you will learn these things as you mature and experience more of the big wide world.

Message 18 of 30 (94 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Actually, the 'only one person got the point of the message' isn't simply a view or opinion, in itself. It's a statement of fact, regarding my opinion which was stated. As the author of said message, as you might imagine, I'm fully aware of the 'the point'. And therefore, judging whether others understood that point or not, regarding my stated opinion, isn't childish at all. It's called intelligent conversation.

Regarding your statement of insults: the only bit I've posted that could construed as such would be the children remark, which, if you had read the posts following my initial one, you'd have known was a "play on words" regarding another individual who, like yourself, descended to the "grow up" remark. Simply because they disagreed with my assessment. Not to mention your condescending remarks towards the end of your, uh, "rebuttal".

All that being said; feel free to carry on with your train of thought. You clearly put a lot of effort into condescension towards others.

I can't say I believe such approaches produce positive results; but I do admire your total commitment to it. I applaude you for that.

/salute
Message 19 of 30 (76 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

And just for the sake of accurate information, I correct myself.

Two people have posted replies regarding the point of the message.

I applaude you, 'Lancers.

Message 20 of 30 (68 Views)
Twitter Stream