Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Multiple patches in less than 36 hours

by Kesol13

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

lol.  Always the same post.  Always the same people with 3rd world internet crying about it.  Fixing a game, is never, has never, and will never be, a bad thing.  Period.  Cry your eyes out for all the good it will do you.  You are the less than 1% who * about fixing issues.  You are not, and will never be, a priority.

Message 21 of 30 (95 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Sadly, I have slow internet just like you, but the devs should keep patching when they want, the fact that they have patched it so much so quickly is admirable, not something to complain about.
Message 22 of 30 (88 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I don't have the best net, but not the worst either.

I prefer patches come as soon as they can, get stuff fixed and more content rather than put up with a bug for days/weeks.. untill it is 'patch day'. 

Get it out get it done!

Message 23 of 30 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Leave Origin running when you are not playing.  Problem solved.

Dear EA/Bioware,

Please continue patching as needed.

Sincerely,

Player #420581

P.S. Nice work.

Message 24 of 30 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert

@Kesol13 wrote:
Actually, the 'only one person got the point of the message' isn't simply a view or opinion, in itself. It's a statement of fact, regarding my opinion which was stated. As the author of said message, as you might imagine, I'm fully aware of the 'the point'. And therefore, judging whether others understood that point or not, regarding my stated opinion, isn't childish at all. It's called intelligent conversation.

Regarding your statement of insults: the only bit I've posted that could construed as such would be the children remark, which, if you had read the posts following my initial one, you'd have known was a "play on words" regarding another individual who, like yourself, descended to the "grow up" remark. Simply because they disagreed with my assessment. Not to mention your condescending remarks towards the end of your, uh, "rebuttal".

All that being said; feel free to carry on with your train of thought. You clearly put a lot of effort into condescension towards others.

I can't say I believe such approaches produce positive results; but I do admire your total commitment to it. I applaude you for that.

/salute

Sorry to pop your self-deluded notion of your own intelligence but your "children" remark was addressed to all or Y'all (I cant help but picture you plucking a banjo sorry) 

"Y'all need to learn, or remember (if you children are old enough), what quality service is like." I mean someone that was actually intelligent would know the difference between singular and plural right? I would also assume a thinking person would not claim their post was something it isn't. Struggle as hard as I may, I just cant seem to find the intelligent bit of your "intelligent conversation", did you delete that portion before you posted?

No, actually it wasn't a "play on words", you don't seem to be able to grasp that concept either, strange for someone that seems so fond of blowing their own horn, but I assume that's because no one else will do it for you (that's a play on words, you see the difference?).

Actually, I don't have to put any effort into it at all, you make it so easy for me and others to condescend to you, its almost as if we just need to add our names, you have already laid the groundwork, done the heavy lifting.

BTW, Mr intelligent, I'm pretty sure spellcheck would have highlighted for you that there is no E on the end of applaud, please try to pay attention. Also an "uh" to signify hesitance or a pause while you think in a typed response? Seems kind of superfluous. What next a /sigh or a ssstttutttter? Still not seeing that self professed "intelligence"

Too bad you don't bother to read your own posts or take your own advice. I see a big future for you in forums, always good to have a fool or a clown to lighten the overall mood and so far you have provided many laughs, you play the straight guy really well.

BTW, thank you for your permission, it wasn't required but its magnanimous of you.

Message 25 of 30 (71 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

😂

And that marks the end of my replies.

Devolution into childish insults and petty innuendos.

Ah. A gaming forum that can't hold intelligent debate.

What a surprise.

Toodles, Noodles.

🤘✌

Message 26 of 30 (56 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

They have to patch quickly or the people exploiting will ruin the game..

Message 27 of 30 (51 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Expert

@Kesol13 wrote:

😂

And that marks the end of my replies.

Devolution into childish insults and petty innuendos.

Ah. A gaming forum that can't hold intelligent debate.

What a surprise.

Toodles, Noodles.

🤘✌

Yay!

We can hold one, we just figured it wouldn't be fair to you, that you would feel left out.

Message 28 of 30 (48 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

As someone who loves a dev that spits out patches frequently to improve please keep it up.

sounds like the poster wants to go play destiny . That should fix all your daily patch woes . Have fun. 

KEEP IT UP BIOWARE - 

Message 29 of 30 (46 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@darkkterror wrote:

As someone who doesn't have terrible internet, I would like to let the devs know that they can patch the game whenever they feel like they need to.

yeah but you are someone who would prefer they dont make the game worse i assume? the second and third patch were to fix things the first one broke and they still havent got it right so were going to have at least 4 patches to get to where the day 6 patch should of left us.  so it would be nice if they QA'd thier work first and just did the one patch.

Message 30 of 30 (40 Views)
Twitter Stream