Re: Multiplayer: Weapon Pool Inflated by 300%

by lexandro_Albion

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@SkauronI'll be playing Multiplayer the whole entire day tomorrow (because what else does a 30 year old have on for the weekend Wink ) so I'll keep an update on what cards I earn when flipping

I bought 12 basic packs yesterday but as I've only just got the game, I'm not sure what I should've been looking out for but I don't think I got any "colour" cards (just shed load of supplies mainly!!!)

Message 31 of 37 (876 Views)

★ Guide

Well I have now filled out all the silver weapons to Tier X/X and I am back to Gold boxes once more. Took a total of around 4k Apex score, including several supply packs I bought along the way. I don't think its that bad, in all honesty I mean that's me done on silver apart from the new weapon mods (which I don't really care about).

Sure gold is going to be a bit of a slog, but I havent maxed gold gear yet, so its not like I am going to "miss out" on anything. At least these new alternates give me options for Gold play with silver gear, rather than be as hamstrung on weapon choices as I was before with my limited Gold/UR selection.

Message 32 of 37 (868 Views)

★★★ Pro

I'm 88% the way through my Uncommons at the moment, as some get to rank X then the odds of getting the others naturally increases.   Then i'll be back on rares myself with 775 cards left to get to max them too.. oh joy.

uncommonweap.PNG

Message 33 of 37 (854 Views)

★★ Guide

Not to mention that tier XV character cards have to be unlocked twice for some reason Disappointed

Message 34 of 37 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

No, the problem is actually that XIV doesn't show as a card for characters, so you get XV .. then you get XV again.  I know, i've been micro-logging all my cards in excel, so i've seen the behaviour properly every time so far.

@Avanglion wrote:

Not to mention that tier XV character cards have to be unlocked twice for some reason Disappointed

Message 35 of 37 (831 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Avanglion wrote:

Wow i thought i was going crazy when i saw this happen a couple of times. Now i realize that its a bug.

Message 36 of 37 (818 Views)

★★ Apprentice

totally agree.  i have concentrated mainly on sp (coz i live in a rural location in UK my internet is ***) but do send out apex strike teams.  

I grinded ME3 for months without maxing my manifest, finally did it after 4 years.  admittedly that was playing casually and not 24/7 or spending real money.  

This is exactly the same move they pulled on ME3 so we shouldn't be that surprised.  The whole ethos of Bioware has shifted from great story-telling to greed of micro-transactions.  I will think very carfully for any future games they produce including DA:I.  

Message 37 of 37 (808 Views)