Multiplayer Patch Pacing

by GigaChadEnhanced

Original Post

Multiplayer Patch Pacing

★★ Guide

Given how almost any substantial change now has to be a patch, and how multiplayer stuff will only be tied into singleplayer stuff, how much longer will it take to get patches? I know patch cert. takes a week, so at least two weeks? I'm guessing every 3 weeks to a month we will get a patch which will fix about as many things as was done in ME3 in weekly intervals. Really, really unfortunate, hope some upcoming patches have major changes. 

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Patch Pacing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry, we don't have any confirmed info on patch ETAs/cadence.

When we get any information we'll be sure to let folks know, but for now we don't have anything.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (469 Views)

You'll get to know:

When it happens.

/solved Standard smile

(seriously though, the actual reason why advanced notice isn't given is some legal shenanigans about being a public company and setting expectations and revenue recognition, bla bla bla... which is why you don't get to know and DLC is only announced just before it arrives. It is what it is and there's not a bean that BioWare or individual BioWare folk can do about it.)

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 4 (460 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they NEED to commit to patching atleast every 2 weeks and stick to it until theres virtually no issues left. they STILL havent fixed the glitched ammo on xbox one for fecks sake!

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)