Re: Mozambique upgrade??

by adidasPowah

Original Post

Mozambique upgrade??

★ Guide

So the Mozambique is considered the weakest gun in the game so I wanted to get everyone's opinion on my idea. My idea is that this gun can be the only gun that can be duel weailded what are your opinions on this? 

Image result for dual wield mozambique

Not My picture: Reddit by raylndire

Message 1 of 8 (343 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GameAnax 

Some other players were also asking for dual wielded 'biques in the Weapon Spotlight recently hereStandard smile

Message 2 of 8 (335 Views)

I'm not really a fan of changing the Mozambique in it's current state but I'll give my opinion if they need suggestions Sick

The Mozambique is on the lower run ranks but i think giving it a dual wield won't solve the problem.

The reason why is because the Mozambique has low-mid damage and is not really forgiving when missing a shot.

What dual wield could do is make it much forgiving but you cannot double the damage as this would make it to strong.

I would made look to increase the clip size and make it scale like the light ammo guns that need attachments to be effective.

This would give the Mozambique more use in mid-end game without getting the chance to make it overpowered in the early game.

A small buff in damage from 135 DPS to 150 Damage per Second and maybe the Empty Reload time from 2.6s to 2.0 second would make already a great change.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 8 (322 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

why not double dmg? peacekeeper do 100 dmg to body and have 6 bullets biqu do 45dmg and have 3 bullets make it 90 dmg would be not bad idea 

Message 4 of 8 (312 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Zeelmaekers 

I think that if you could dual wield one pistol you would also have to be able to do that with all of them for the sake of 'balance'.

The only real argument in favour of dual wielding is that it seems like a lot of fun.

Arguing that it is a way to balance the 'bique doesn't work because then it would not be balanced against the other pistols.

Basically, if a player needs a more powerful 'bique they can just take one of the better shotguns.

Message 5 of 8 (306 Views)

True, but I'm not a fan of dual wielding pistols.

But i don't see the point in buffing the Mozambique when it's already got a higher DPS then the Peacekeeper.

Mozambique: 134

Peacekeeper: 106

EVA-8: 134

(Source: https://apexlegends.gamepedia.com)

Only the Mozambique is doesn't have the burst feeling that the EVA-8 and Peacekeeper have.

I think it has currently more of a underdog status and i think players should use it more.

It's more about preference and play style i think.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 8 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Give the thing 1 more bullet and I'll kill even more ppl with it. It's a fun gun to use to make ppl ragequit xD. I'm not even sarcastic. I've beaten alot of ppl with it xD. If ppl stand still they're basically dead if you have the bolt. If they move tho... You get into 14/17 dmg territory...
Message 7 of 8 (264 Views)

★★★ Expert

The million dollar question is.

Who would forego on a superior 2nd weapon to have that 2nd Mozambique to dual wield?

My answer is literally nobody.

Message 8 of 8 (231 Views)