Mozambique purpose??

by SethCurry

Original Post

Re: Mozambique purpose??

★★★ Expert

@EA_Darko wrote:

The Mozambique is my weapon of choice in APEX Legends and there is nothing more satisfying than the moment when someone you downed realises that they were downed and then killed by the Mozambique.

Darko

Dizzy did a double Mozambique challenge on stream and won a game with 2 randoms, so no carry from his e-sports team.

We can all stop blaming the gun now lol, I think he has the video of the game on his Youtube channel.

Message 21 of 43 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

what might be an interesting change would be able to "charge" a shot....fire all 3 rounds at once.....maybe need a hop-up for it, maybe not.....

get the benefit of one big punch, and the penalty of a forced reload......

?

Message 22 of 43 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DrenMadre I like this idea
Message 23 of 43 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

Dizzy did a double Mozambique challenge on stream and won a game with 2 randoms, so no carry from his e-sports team.

We can all stop blaming the gun now lol, I think he has the video of the game on his Youtube channel.

So wait... because a guy who's at the top of the gaming industry did a challenge no less, with 2 randoms, you're basically saying that the gun's fine? Well that's some pretty sound logic right there. 

Well try the same thing. Go do a stream, get 2 randoms, 2 bique's and don't camp (cause I'm assuming Dizzy didn't do that, I dunno, I don't spend my time looking at streamers/esporters and I don't know the person) and see how many tries, if ever you can pull it off and then come back and report. 

How bout that?

Message 24 of 43 (394 Views)

★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

So to your logic if i see an enemy who picks up.....ahhh lets say an R99 and i get a mozambique i should just rage quit because whats the point huh i know im gonna die so might as well leave before he can kill me...

There is no better feeling than when you somehow beat an opponent with and r99 when all you have is a Mozambique. Don't get me wrong I'm not a great player but when you get that little bit of luck it's so worth it.

Message 25 of 43 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q 

Well by your logic the wingman didn’t need nerfed because in an average players hands the thing is useless you can’t base things off of noobs it is not that hard to kill people with a Mozambique granted it is not an r99 or a 301 but against a devotion with out turbo charger or a havoc without a turbocharger you should have no problem killing them you just can’t rush in like a crazy Person there is a specific way to use it but keep blaming the gun 

Message 26 of 43 (367 Views)

★ Guide

Let my Mozambique be, its great "any weapon better than none" weapon on touch range. And that glorious kill vs the R99 guy, when you dodge his 1st mag, then BAM all 3 shots in his face. :D

Message 27 of 43 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@neillkorey, Don't bring another gun into the mix because the logic isn't the same. Talk about one weapon and bring forward arguments and it's the same logic, throw another gun in the mix and it's not the same logic but still math.
Message 28 of 43 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I think that there are possibly themes to the loot available in each match. Sometimes there might be an abundance of one type of ammo or a complete lack of a particular weapon. I've notice how in some matches there will be tons of energy ammo but next to none in another match. Or how the Longbow DMR seems to be completely missing. I like this variation and it's also an advantage to players who are using all their senses to take advantage of the situation and circumstances in a match.

Sometimes you land and there's a 'bique and you think "oh dear, I would've liked an EV8 instead". Then there's another 'bique or an RE45 and right there you have the choice to dual wield 'biques and you wonder if it's a coincidence. But you pick up the RE45 and the chance of dual wielding 'biques has slipped away. It's only then you notice all the shotgun ammo, attachments and hop-ups, EV8s and Peackeepers. But it's too late now. You took the RE45 but there's no light ammo, attachments or upgrades. All because you spurned the 'bique! 

Message 29 of 43 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q 

How can you nerf one gun based on high skill players and then say high skill players don’t matter on another gun sounds to me like you only accept arguments that help your side of things 

but ok let’s do math a Mozambique can do 35 or 45 a hit and you can fire 3 shots in no time so 100 dmg in a sec or two in the beginning of a game sounds op based on math just saying 

i love how You can bend things based on what you want to prove lol

Message 30 of 43 (331 Views)