please, learn to aim better.

Message 11 of 43 (505 Views)

Re: Mozambique purpose??

★★★ Guide

its trash just dont wast your time picking it up

Message 12 of 43 (498 Views)

★ Guide
lmao many complaining about the 'bique not being good enough when it's actually fine on it's own when you first drop. I actually prefer the mozambique over the P2020 when i drop.

Learn to maneuver and aim better, that'll get the kills rolling.
Message 13 of 43 (479 Views)

★ Guide

To waste a legendary apex pack.

Message 14 of 43 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

#14 correct answer close thread

Message 15 of 43 (448 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SethCurry wrote:

So to your logic if i see an enemy who picks up.....ahhh lets say an R99 and i get a mozambique i should just rage quit because whats the point huh i know im gonna die so might as well leave before he can kill me...

Run, and find a better gun.

I dunno about you dude, but when I hotdrop in skulltown and I only get a p2020, i'm taking my leave when some guy with a devotion takes aim at me.

I don't see what's so hard to understand here. What is it you want, can you explain what you would want to change.

Remove all sub-par guns, and keep only r99 r301, spitfire, wingman, havoc, devotion?

And have those be the only guns in the game?

I got bad news, that's not gonna happen, so if getting a bad gun off spawn tilts you that much, maybe this is not your kind of game.

Message 16 of 43 (429 Views)

★★★ Expert

@SixthOTD wrote:

They should just delete it from the game entirely. If you drop and only find a Mozambique, and someone else finds literally anything else, you better hope your teammates found something good because you're going down. There shouldn't be a gun in the game that can't compete with the others. You are immediately at a disadvantage over everyone else if you have this gun. 

I dunno dude, I landed at market today, and made a guy with a spitfire, and after that another guy with a devotion jump from the first floor to the second floor below cause I almost killed them with a Mozambique.

I evaded their fire, they didn't evade mine.

Then the guy with Spitfire climbed back up and shot me in the back, lol.

My team mates shredded those guys tho, and all was good. I ended up having that Spitfire that mowed me down.

Message 17 of 43 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Just as others have pointed out, if you don't find anything good, run somewhere else and loot.

No one said you have to stay and fight where you are at without any wepons or armor.

By the way, with someone either wearing white armor or no armor and you have a lot of ammo, you can kill them with a Mozambique, I've done it...

Survival is also the name of the game... Wink

Message 18 of 43 (419 Views)

Don't be too hard on the Mozambique.

It is trying it's best Embarrassed

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 19 of 43 (396 Views)

Community Manager

The Mozambique is my weapon of choice in APEX Legends and there is nothing more satisfying than the moment when someone you downed realises that they were downed and then killed by the Mozambique.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 43 (388 Views)