Re: Mozambique purpose??

by ClifraJones

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

@asukojo wrote:

Mozambique is weak because:

1. Shutgun so shot spread, need precision choke which hard to find. They do this by purpose to make peace keeper less deadly.

2. Three bullets only.

3. Slow reload.

4. Very close distance only.

If we improve with:

1. less spread (or package it precision when you pick it up and you cannot transfer to peacekeeper)

2. more bullet (5-6 bullets)  (easiest way to change)

3. faster reload  (nice to have if 1 &2 implemented but not necessary)

This gun could as deadly as wingman in close distance.

Then left P2020 as a joke.

Absolutely agree. I have landed 3 consecutive hits at close range with a Mozabique but by the time I reloaded I was dead,

Choke the spread by 30% by default and put a hop-up oput there specific to the Mozi totake it up the 60%

6 rounds is perfect.

The reload tome should be fine with a 6 round clip.

At present the Mozi os the throuw away weapon, I will toss it even if I have the amo for a P2020 ir especially a Wingman.

Message 31 of 43 (401 Views)

★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@SethCurryTry to escape and evade your enemy until such time you feel you have a weapon fit for purpose. Or use cover, if they have a high rate of fire weapon they will need to reload. That's your chance to level your 'bique and blast 'em. :eahigh_file:

That is not always possible. This would be the same as just not picking up the Mozi at all?

Message 32 of 43 (401 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

@SethCurryTry to escape and evade your enemy until such time you feel you have a weapon fit for purpose. Or use cover, if they have a high rate of fire weapon they will need to reload. That's your chance to level your 'bique and blast 'em. :eahigh_file:

That is not always possible. This would be the same as just not picking up the Mozi at all?

No, it means if you don't think you can win with what you already have then run away.

Message 33 of 43 (398 Views)

★ Guide

@xpl0its wrote:

Just as others have pointed out, if you don't find anything good, run somewhere else and loot.

No one said you have to stay and fight where you are at without any wepons or armor.

By the way, with someone either wearing white armor or no armor and you have a lot of ammo, you can kill them with a Mozambique, I've done it...

Survival is also the name of the game... Wink

Sure, but if they open up on you when  you are reloading with any decent gun and they are a good shot you are dead.

Message 34 of 43 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

No, it means if you don't think you can win with what you already have then run away.

No, because as I said, running away is not always possible as you have limited directions to run in closed spaced and running will only get you shot down in the back.

Message 35 of 43 (390 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

No, because as I said, running away is not always possible as you have limited directions to run in closed spaced and running will only get you shot down in the back.

Well, that's just bad luck. If this is a situation you encounter over and over it's probably because you're dropping in the same place all the time.

Message 36 of 43 (384 Views)

★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

@ClifraJones wrote:

@warslag wrote:

Well, that's just bad luck. If this is a situation you encounter over and over it's probably because you're dropping in the same place all the time.

I did not say that!

Message 37 of 43 (379 Views)

Community Manager

@DrenMadre wrote:

what might be an interesting change would be able to "charge" a shot....fire all 3 rounds at once.....maybe need a hop-up for it, maybe not.....

get the benefit of one big punch, and the penalty of a forced reload......

?

A Turbocharger slot, perhaps? Raised eyebrow

Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 43 (361 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Actually, thinking about it...requiring a hop-up would kind of defeat the purpose of having something viable early game. Let's face it, the only think you're not going to drop the 'bique for is a 2020 lol

Make it a "stock" option, like several others......instead of switching from burst to single fire, with the 'bique you switch from single fire to salvo
Message 39 of 43 (349 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@neillkorey, dude what are you on about? Have I ever said nerf the wingman? I think not, so how about you actually spouting some sense instead of coming with your nonsense?
I haven't even stated that they should buff or do anything with the mozambique. I just find it a subpar gun, but I can still use it...

So... wanna try saying something practical this time which doesn't take info out of thin air? I'll help you out with the first question which you stated in your last line: What is it that I want to prove?
Message 40 of 43 (341 Views)