Re: Mozambique, is it a shotgun or pistol

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Mozambique, is it a shotgun or pistol

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So I needed to get 2 pistol kills in same game and the Mozambique was the first gun I could pick up. Killed 2 people and finished game. Yet didnt count??? To me it's a pistol but guess not

EDIT:

Forgot you can look at gun layouts. Still Mozambique and alternator both should be pistols to me

Message 1 of 14 (4,311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@X_jab12_x Lolz it uses shotgun ammo that should’ve told you enough XD
Message 2 of 14 (4,298 Views)

★★ Pro

It's a shistol potgun.

Message 3 of 14 (4,291 Views)

★★ Expert
Message 4 of 14 (4,288 Views)

★ Guide

Type of ammo shouldn't matter. 

Side note just got done playing a game killed 1 guess with RE45 and another with P2020( had hop up) yes still didnt get credit for pistol kills

Message 5 of 14 (4,287 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@X_jab12_x Explain to me how type of ammo shouldn’t matter in referring wha class of gun we’re speaking about? XD
Why you think it’s called shotgun ammo and not buckshot ammo or something. All other rounds have ‘vague’ names cause the guns can be anything.
Message 6 of 14 (4,266 Views)

★ Guide

@Koochi-Q wrote:
@X_jab12_xExplain to me how type of ammo shouldn’t matter in referring wha class of gun we’re speaking about? XD
Why you think it’s called shotgun ammo and not buckshot ammo or something. All other rounds have ‘vague’ names cause the guns can be anything.

It's not that hard. I hit reply, a text box opens and I enter "type of ammo doesnt matter". See did it again

If they classify the mozambique as a shotgun then it should do more damage otherwise it's a pistol to me. Not to mention the look of the gun resembles a pistol. 

Message 7 of 14 (4,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Actually the Mozambique is in the Pistol section, this should say enough!

As the game did not count neither the other kills with the re-45 and the p2020 might be that your mission is bugged! 

Message 8 of 14 (4,234 Views)

★★ Expert

@Anlbrd 

It's a shotgun pistol

Heart

Message 9 of 14 (4,215 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@X_jab12_x And the dumbest smartass remark goes to you sir. Congratz.

So if something resembles something else it automatically makes it that? Well that logic sounds just sound.
Message 10 of 14 (4,199 Views)