Mozambique & p2020

by espavi

Original Post

Mozambique & p2020

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i am the only one thinking this 2 weapons need buff or removed of the game?

Low damage, low rate of fire...

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)

Re: Mozambique & p2020

★ Guide
I think theyre supposed to be crap, kind of a if its all you've got its better then nothing situation (even though it often isn't) but only till you can replace them with laterally anything else.
Message 2 of 7 (288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

their approach to this is "it's better than fist" and they fully intend for you to upgrade from these "starter weapons" 

I'm not a fan of that mindset. I'm OK with weak weapons but I would prefer them to be viable or be made viable via attachments or hop ups.

imo the Mozambique is a cool gun and it's really unfortunate that it sucks so hard. I'm every other game and in realife a short shotgun is very powerful up close. anyway I could go on forever about this. my point is all guns available should stand a chance to take you all the way to the end. the weaker guns should get more attachment slots and hop ups. I mean imagine the p2020 with a purple mag and full auto from select fire. it won't be your primary but you would not be afraid to pull it out as a secondary.

another upside that goes with their weapon upgrading approach is these lower tier weapons could be holding the attachments you want to put on a better gun if they were given more slots. much like the alternator and re45. freeing sapce in your backpack 

Message 3 of 7 (267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would also like to point out that the p2020 is probably the fastest firing and reloading gun in the game. it's incredible how fast that thing single fires 

Message 4 of 7 (264 Views)

★ Guide

I'd love them to be at least alternator/Flatline level useful, but Respawn wants certain weapons to be trash.

Message 5 of 7 (258 Views)

★ Guide

"They're supposed to be bad", "They bad because of power curve". 

Or as I like so say "dead content". Seriously making guns intentionally dead content because "muh power curve" is one of the worst balancing excuses I've ever heard of. 

Message 6 of 7 (241 Views)

★ Guide

you want apex to be like cs? everyone using the same guns every match?

think about it

Message 7 of 7 (223 Views)