Mozam-broken

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Re: Mozam-broken

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q The record option on PS4 is a bit annoying for me personally, sometimes it records like the last 10 seconds of whatever I tried to save, and other times it saves about 20 minutes worth of video that I have to cut and edit, and the video quality isn't even good. There are probably settings to fix these but meh, I don't make enough plays to bother lol.

As for the Mozam I heard it'll last 24hrs so you might have some time to experience it (land and get absolutely * by it because it's literally everywhere you look) so yeah, good luck lol
Message 31 of 45 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake Just did a game and wrecked someone with it xD. Early game, first havoced that sob then finished him off with the moz... later on got hammered by a moz but didn’t die but wow that went fast XD
Message 32 of 45 (317 Views)

★★ Guide

Go and watch back of my jankz on YouTube. His latest video is dual wield Mozambique’s. it is hilarious. 

Message 33 of 45 (304 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree that these things gotta go. It makes the game unplayable because you can’t go 20 feet without some idiot just blasting all over the place, or full squad equipped with these things. Safe to say I won’t be playing Apex until these disappear.

Message 34 of 45 (281 Views)

★★ Pro
@MisterWaffles15 Just for bad players to get some kills for a day
Message 35 of 45 (265 Views)

Re: Golden Mozambique

★★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 The new version is so awesome, it makes the gun viable. You can shoot it like an AR.

@Koochi-Q I got two wins yesterday, and they counted, both had me using the mozmbique.
Message 36 of 45 (281 Views)

Champion

Yeaah I'd  like to see this mozambique stay, with a somewhat reduced fire rate lol.

It's fun but it would get stale as a permanent addition unless....

Spoiler

They made it a care package weapon and removed mozambiques from the normal loot pool!?!?

Big brain solution to the crap weapon distribution r ight there. No need to thank me! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 45 (259 Views)

★★★ Expert

April 1st:

• Mozambique here!
  • Mozambique > R99
  • Double Mozambique loadouts is THE meta
  • Youtube Apex videos: "Mozambique is the best weapon in Apex!", "How to wipe an entire squad with the Moz!", "5 kills in 20 seconds!"

I hope they're still in today, they were really really fun Standard smile

Message 38 of 45 (256 Views)

Champion

@DoYaSeeMe  I think they dropped around 6pm GMT for me, its been stated we get em for 24 hours, so they should be for a few more hours

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 39 of 45 (246 Views)

★★★ Pro
Oh they merged all the Mozam posts so the angry mobs can reee together, understandable but confusing at because I keep getting subscription updates to posts I didn't know existed lol
Message 40 of 45 (210 Views)