by xDark_KnIght2000

Original Post

Re: Keyboard and Mouse Support For PS4

★★★ Apprentice
Buy a PC, theyre better anyway
Message 31 of 117 (831 Views)

Re: Ps4 keyboard and mouse available

★★★★ Apprentice

This would give a massive advantage to people with a keyboard &mouse on ps4 and all consoles. 100% against adding this

Message 32 of 117 (799 Views)

Keyboard

★★ Newbie

Will keyboard support on console be an option in the near future?

Message 33 of 117 (787 Views)

★★ Guide

@xDark_KnIght2000 wrote:

This would give a massive advantage to people with a keyboard &mouse on ps4 and all consoles. 100% against adding this

Yeah, how dare you try to use a mouse and keyboard as a cheap alternative to cheating with a modded controller or a strike pack that everyone else does.

Message 34 of 117 (776 Views)

★ Guide

love these dudes that post and dont bother to read first and just make fools of themselves, lol.

I get it though, readin is hard for most these days it seems.

i blame obama!

Message 35 of 117 (766 Views)

Re: Mouse and keyboard support for console

★★ Guide
Why do you want this game to die?
Message 36 of 117 (757 Views)

★★ Guide
@DadPhilly clearly it is for you
Message 37 of 117 (756 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@prankstar2                 Out of all my years gaming I've legit only encountered a handful of hackers and moders and most I met were on cod waw and old games.Lol you debunked yourself in your own post "mouse and keyboard as a cheap alternative to cheating" The only people on PSN i've met with a keyboard and mouse were on Rainbow six siege and they * on people. We're on a PS4 use DUALSHOCK, that's like buying a wii U and saying you want the xbox controller. And if people want to pay for cheats cuz they're trash thats fine with me because they'll get banned.

Message 38 of 117 (749 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Le1te          This would split the player base go look at Sea of Thieves. They allowed Xbox players to not play with PC, now Summit1G a very popular streamer on twitch is thinking that games dead.

Message 39 of 117 (746 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Buy a console use keyboard and mouse makes sense. How about create a PC for $300-$500
Message 40 of 117 (746 Views)