Re: Keyboard and Mouse Support For PS4

by BlueCookies69

Original Post

Re: Mouse and keyboard support for console

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am waiting for this aswell, I play games on PC using M/K but my PC isn't capable of playing Apex Legends and I already have a PS4 (My brother's) on which I play AL but it's hard for me on the controller. Hope EA will do something. I really wanna switch from Fortnite.

Message 21 of 117 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Guide

They should add the feature, otherwise people will hack their way. A guy on Reddit told me they sell adapters for spoofing k&m as DualShock. If Respawn unlock m&k, people will have incentives to ditch their adapter.

Message 22 of 117 (1,151 Views)

★ Guide

@realkelach wrote:

This should ONLY come if they were auto put into pc lobbies and had no aim assist.

Well that is a no brainer obviously.

No one is asking for an advanatge like pc master troll is trolling about above.

Have you guys seriously never played fortnite?   Have u been living under a rock for like 2 years??

These issues have been sorted out years ago, there is zero issues to be had.

If u plug in a m/kb you are blocked from controller servers, my son plays on ps4 but like to vs pc guys, so he plugs in m/kb, starts match, then plays with a controller anyways, lol.

Some people like the option for "hard mode", others just want to have fun and not fight the controls, others are curious what pc gaming on fps is like, these are all our brethren, fellow gamers, dont be a phillip, support our dudes fun factors!!!!

Cheers.

Message 23 of 117 (1,147 Views)

PLEASE ADD KEYBOARD AND MOUSE SUPPORT FOR PS4 PLAYERS!

★★ Novice

Dear Devs, 

Please add keyboard and mouse support to the ps4 release of APEX legends. It is often very apparent that tons of other players are using conversion devices such as XIM apex which allows keyboard and mouse input giving those players and huge advantage. Allowing universal keyboard and mouse support would make that option available to everyone, creating a more level playing field. Thank you for your time, GREAT game regardless BTW !!  I hope you consider this suggestion.  

Sincerely,

the mouseless ps4 players 

Message 24 of 117 (1,128 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Zoax153 wrote:

If u wanna use a mouse and keyboard, use a pc, its not that complicated. Mice make it way easier to aim and control recoil, thats why there's no compatibility in apex.

If you want to use outdated wonky controllers use an Atari.

Message 25 of 117 (1,135 Views)

Ps4 keyboard and mouse available

★★★★★ Newbie

Please allow keyboard and mouse on playstation for who dont have cash for a pc

Message 26 of 117 (1,146 Views)

Keyboard and Mouse Support For PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Spoiler

Dear Beautiful Devs

I am gonna start this off by saying Apex Legends is such an awesome game and is the best battle royale I have ever experienced but what I am here to say is I would really like use to add keyboard and mouse support for Apex Legends PS4 because I have a lot of experience with controller and would like to try something new for change seeing I got a new keyboard and mouse I havent got to use yet and it would definetely 100% increase the growth of Apexs community you would be doing all of the keyboard and mouse users a huge favour by adding this support and we hope you do!!! ❤

Yours Sincerely

BlueCookies69

Message 27 of 117 (1,149 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Using the KB/M set up on a console gives you a huge advantage in an FPS game where precision counts. Controllers lack that super fine ability to line up just like you want to and against someone with KB/M its a dusting almost every time. And not everyone with a console wants to use KB/M. I personally prefer a controller due to my console upbringing. Sucks to hear about your computer woes and I hope you get a fix soon but having the KB/M option on any system other than PC will skew the skillgap something fierce.

Message 28 of 117 (1,138 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

But fortnite were able to make it so that if your using keyboard and mouse on ps4 you are put into a game with other keyboard and mouse users 

Message 29 of 117 (1,135 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@BlueCookies69 wrote:

But fortnite were able to make it so that if your using keyboard and mouse on ps4 you are put into a game with other keyboard and mouse users 

Ah, Well, if they do that then its all gravy at that point.

Message 30 of 117 (1,131 Views)